Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But HOW though? Surely if the penis is removed then climax possibility is gone?
I'm too scared to Google.
All the tissue that’s still there from the penis and from being physically male internally means that they still basically get the same swelling as an erection but nothing comes out of it, bleeping vulgar and butchering of perfectly healthy organs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If it hasn't happened on the show it's a spoiler, some people are specifically avoiding social media etc so they don't get spoiled.

Reactions: 16
If it hasn't happened on the show it's a spoiler, some people are specifically avoiding social media etc so they don't get spoiled.
I said sorry no need to keep repeating I can’t delete my comment else I would . It’s a show hardly going to effect anybody’s life 🤣 hardly a spoiler either when it’s the norm from them all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf is going on this year? There seem to be more spoilers on insta and in the media than previous years

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if their budgets got cut this year. I’m sure we’re seeing a lot more of them all together which keeps turning into a boring witch/ snooze fest. And very little of them as couples. I’m thinking of MAFSA where I look forward to home stays. Seeing different parts of the country and them experiencing each others lives properly etc. We’re just getting weddings/ dinner parties/ group aggro. Having visits from friends/ family for five minutes didn’t go anywhere either. If I’d never watched before this series I’d def give up on it tonight. Rant over ☺.

Reactions: 26
This series has the same issue as the last MAFSA for me - it’s all about a group arguing and nothing at all about the actual relationships. We’re seeing virtually nothing of the couples outside these set pieces. I sighed at yet another set of provocative questions.

I like Laura. She and Arthur seem happy together.

I don’t hugely like Erika per se but I’m happy to see her speak truth to pout.

I am so so bored of Ella flashing at me. For some reason tonight all I could see was a very masculine face and frame with giant fake breasts attached.

Reactions: 29
I’m still catching up on tonight’s episode and the thread but duck me, what’s with the faces Erica pulls? The bunny teeth that are not bunny teeth hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if their budgets got cut this year. I’m sure we’re seeing a lot more of them all together which keeps turning into a boring witch/ snooze fest. And very little of them as couples. I’m thinking of MAFSA where I look forward to home stays. Seeing different parts of the country and them experiencing each others lives properly etc. We’re just getting weddings/ dinner parties/ group aggro. Having visits from friends/ family for five minutes didn’t go anywhere either. If I’d never watched before this series I’d def give up on it tonight. Rant over ☺.
Production spent all the budget on honeymoons so had to sell all the spoilers to the tabloids on the daily

Reactions: 12
@NoTeaHere, we posted pretty much the same thing at the same time! But I do think the last MAFSA series was far too much about how much they all hated Harrison and Brontë

Reactions: 3
A documentary I watched a long time ago they made the foreskin into a makeshift clitoris
So basically she’s paid to have a clit that might not work and a vagina that does love puffs smelling of colon? Money well spent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I loved wee Mark being in on the girls day with the wives. He's grown on me and his Insta posts are quite funny.

Reactions: 24
@NoTeaHere, we posted pretty much the same thing at the same time! But I do think the last MAFSA series was far too much about how much they all hated Harrison and Brontë
Agreed AMBaby, when I read your post I realised I was reminiscing about the good old days pre Harrison. Still enjoy the beach shots though ☺

Reactions: 1
Nathaniel said he was asked to stay on so that Ella could progress her journey (or words to that effect) and it's blatantly obvious the show is now the Ella Show. I wouldn't mind if she was even a tiny bit interesting or had any sort of personality that makes the show worth watching.

I've not watched the last 2 and I think I'll drop out completely from what you're all saying . Even these threads, funny as you lot are, are working with such a dull discussion topic that I've been scanning through rather than properly reading. It's so unfair of them to waste your collective talents!

Reactions: 23
Reading about all your snacks for watching is making me jealous. I've lost 4 stone since last September and snacks are still an issue 😂😂 I'm going on 12 hour flight tomorrow and packed squashies, malteasers and Crisps so finally part of the gang 😂
youve lost 4 stone in a month ?,thats too much, too quick 😮

• Haha
Isn’t she unemployed? Thought she cared for her nan 24/7
Also her nan was the best gal on the series
said she had her own brand of clothing in a piece i read, bet shes on universal credit or shes claiming carers allowence , cant see her doing any job thats going to interfere with her nails, posing or preening
---
Think they mean last September as in 2022 haha
was just going to ask for the diet,lol
---
A second chance at love, and I'm here for it 😘
View attachment 2531892
she got hands like shovels ffs
---
Can I ask a rather *ahem* graphic question ? OK so Ella has a surgically crafted vayjay BUT has she got a clitoris ? Can she get aroused and/or climax ?
you need to have a gander on the jessica alves ( the former" ken doll" )thread, they go into great detail about the penis being cut and turned inside out and still growing pubes (but on the inside)., and how she has to insert things daily ,to stop it closing up/healing, stretch it. its a real eye opener ( or one eyed snake opener to be precise ;)) . you would have to like pain, to put your self through all that surgery.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Did JJ know Ella was a trans woman when they got together? I know Ella said
Isn’t she unemployed? Thought she cared for her nan 24/7
Also her nan was the best gal on the series
U thought Nathaniel blurted out that she was a stripper. If he was turned off by that it's entirely up to him.

Can I ask a rather *ahem* graphic question ? OK so Ella has a surgically crafted vayjay BUT has she got a clitoris ? Can she get aroused and/or climax ?
JJ doesn't strike me as a man who can find or even care to find the clit anyway tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.