Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up🙈 I've had to watch 2 episodes back to back! Ffs lol. I got Laura in the quiz and I'm fine with that 🤣
---
Don't think it's fair they're all ganging up on wish Grealish at all, his words aren't poison?! He's got an opinion like the rest of them whether it's wanted or not

Reactions: 16
Luke was on his stories last night saying he's never cheated and never would. I don't like him but at the retreat I think he was trying to say that if a partner makes you feel they don't care (he said Jay doesn't pull him up on anything) then eventually that person will walk/cheat. Stupid comment nonetheless and he said something at the dinner party when it kicked off, something like the pressure will eventually build up when you're with someone you don't like and you'll do what JJ did - this is very poorly paraphrased but it was something along those lines. So Lukey boy, you're giving mixed messages.

Reactions: 5
I'm struggling to unsee that Ella blinks to the side????? Someone commented with it a few threads ago and it's winding me up

Reactions: 6
#justiceforjordan

Absolute pack of bastards targeting the one bloke with a bit of integrity.

Hate the way they are so anti-Georges. Yes he's a bit quirky but he has a good heart.

I'm still in the camp that the only people I like are Laura, Arthur, Jordan, George, Thomas and Sean.

Reactions: 22
something like the pressure will eventually build up when you're with someone you don't like and you'll do what JJ did
I don’t remember him saying you would only do it if you were in a relationship with someone you didn’t like.
He just said if someone kept pursuing you then the pressure builds up and you are going to cheat. Like it’s the third parties fault for you cheating, not that you are in control of your own actions and have the ability to resist.

Reactions: 6
WHY is Ella smirking whilst saying sorry. duck off. I can't wait to never have to see her face on tv again

Reactions: 26
WHY is Ella smirking whilst saying sorry. duck off. I can't wait to never have to see her face on tv again
Unfortunately I think after the show we will be seeing a lot more of Ella’s plastic mush on the box.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm struggling to unsee that Ella blinks to the side????? Someone commented with it a few threads ago and it's winding me up
The comments yesterday about her spinning eyes were 😂 I noticed she did this ages ago but hadn't voiced it on here so eloquently 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I finally bit the bullet and went to look up vaginoplasty. It appears to be a rapidly evolving skill and the majority of people having it report good healing, sensation and ability to orgasm. Because I am an elderly curmudgeon I then thought about how crap women’s healthcare is in general and how much energy is going into refining fake vaginas when real ones get so little medical attention.

I actually dislike how grumpy I feel I am about all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Reading about all your snacks for watching is making me jealous. I've lost 4 stone since last September and snacks are still an issue 😂😂 I'm going on 12 hour flight tomorrow and packed squashies, malteasers and Crisps so finally part of the gang 😂
September was ages ago, I mean we all thought Jay and Tasha were salt of the earth types back then, we couldn’t stand Laura and Georges was hated with a passion, such a lot has happened, people need to remember that when questioning your weight loss 😂

Then again, we still all thought Ella was an attention seeking freak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Luke in the Language of Love and wasn’t he also a little head on that as well? Became weirdly obsessed with one of the girls on the show and started being really possessive and weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to see the downfall of Luke, he’s the type that would get too handsy with his mates girlfriend but then try laugh it off as ‘banter’

I hope social media and the brands pick up on the exclusion of the newer couples and call the originals out on it and they don’t get the brand deals and exposure.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: MAFS JJ & Ella are back BIG BORE, Peggy still on about -that- video what a SNORE

Reactions: 8
I agree regarding the fangirling of Ella too. It's almost like the women (other than Erica) think it's cool, like look I've got a trans friend, like it's the in thing. Ridiculous. Erica can see straight through the bullshit and fakeness and yet no doubt she either is or will eventually be called Transphobic.

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion - Peggy’s frigid, Luke’s a belter, Ella’s back - we all smelt her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.