Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask a rather *ahem* graphic question ? OK so Ella has a surgically crafted vayjay BUT has she got a clitoris ? Can she get aroused and/or climax ?
She may or may not have a clitoris. She may or may not be able to orgasm. Sorry. One thing I do know is that she'll have to dilate her brand new vagina every day. Maybe that's where all the oil comes from ...
---
But HOW though? Surely if the penis is removed then climax possibility is gone?
I'm too scared to Google.
Presumably the same way most women manage to orgasm without a penis.
---
Erm I didn't but thanks for the spoiler 👍🏼
No, I didn't know that either but then I don't have an Instagram account and don't spend the day glued to other social media.

Reactions: 6
She may or may not have a clitoris. She may or may not be able to orgasm. Sorry. One thing I do know is that she'll have to dilate her brand new vagina every day. Maybe that's where all the oil comes from ...
she can’t and won’t have a clitoris as that is a female sex organ, might have something resembled that but it is in no way the same and won’t function as such lol
Cryin at the oil comment

Reactions: 18
One thing I do know is that she'll have to dilate her brand new vagina every day. Maybe that's where all the oil comes from ...
Bear with me here…but you know when you’re trying to pull on a coat and your hand slips and you end up punching yourself in the face? Maybe that’s what happens when she tries to dilate herself with oil?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she can’t and won’t have a clitoris as that is a female sex organ, might have something resembled that but it is in no way the same and won’t function as such lol
Cryin at the oil comment
No, of course it won't be like a "real" clitoris but then nothing about her is real. She's a ghastly caricature of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My FIL is a biologist and when I told him about poo vag (over dinner, as you do), he said that smell will only be temporary as the bit of intestine that they use, once it’s used as a vag for long enough, will eventually start to behave like one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else really pissed off with Luke? He seemed like a good guy and a great match for Jay to begin with, but over the last couple of weeks he's popping up more red flags than a communist parade! He's outed himself as a potential cheater, and tit his own nest because of it, but it's clear he's going to blame everyone else for chatting tit himself. He's a head!

What's everyone's theory on the beef between him and Jordan? I think he doesn't like him because Jordan talks a fair bit of sense most of the time, and is calling people/situations out for what they are and I think because he's young and new Luke (et al) don't like the fact he can read them all so well.

Reactions: 40
My FIL is a biologist and when I told him about poo vag (over dinner, as you do), he said that smell will only be temporary as the bit of intestine that they use, once it’s used as a vag for long enough, will eventually start to behave like one.
I'm sorry but a bit of colon is never going to "behave like" a "vag". "Used as a vag for long enough" is that just as an orifice for men to stick their penises in???

A vagina is a complex human organ and can't be cobbled together from other parts and them parts "start to behave" like a vagina. You're doing every woman a disservice by posting such rubbish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Jordan talking absolute sense. How do none of the other guys see JJs crappy behaviour.
Erica has waay too much self confidence but someone needs to tell Ella to shut the duck up

• Heart
I went clubbing every night last week and thats why I've now de-aged 27 years.
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am 3 episodes behind but not sure will bother.

the show is filmed 5 months ago isn’t it? I reckon the Production Team knew they effed up pairing a Pan and a Tran. Ella is their star this year in our new ‘work climate’.

last season letting Whitney and the other bloke back back-fired. Perhaps they thought viewers would warm more to Ella?

it’s clear now most of us won’t but the show can’t be changed now.

Ella is being very smug on her SM and showing off the several messages of support she has, and some hair freebies.

she isn’t a good person at all. And it is not cuz she is trans. I have trans pals who are just regular kind folk.

Ella and JJ will be so short lived but they will be writing ‘stay’ cuz their obvious agendas are fame.

this season is a tit show, what a disappointment. Our TV is meant to be escapeism, but it’s horrid-watching.

am curious as to the ratings.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No, of course it won't be like a "real" clitoris but then nothing about her is real. She's a ghastly caricature of a woman.
It doesn’t really matter if Ella has a clitoris anyway, I imagine JJ’s the type to struggle to find one 😂

• Haha
Luke just about admitted he would cheat when he said 'if your given a inch you'll eventually take a mile' I mean yeah if any woman is desperate enough to give you her number:sick:

George is a bit of a wally goes to a posh hotel for a weekend and only brings jogging bottoms and casual jeans.:rolleyes:

Erica and Ella are getting on my nerve, stop pulling faces and rolling your eyes Erica. Jeez I'm just glad Tasha kept quiet.

Reactions: 12
I felt so sorry for Jordan, he seems like a lovely guy who actually respects other people and isn't afraid to call out bullshit yet every time he spoke they were all quiet as if no one dared agree with him just in case it looked like they were on his side.

Also don't think Matt spoke throughout the entire episode.

Reactions: 27
At this point Ella is making trans people look bad not doing them favours by being on TV. I'm all for people being trans if that's who they are but even I'm starting to go, is this what they're all like?! I completely agree, she's only been allowed back because she's trans.

Why does everyone hate Jordan when he's the only one speaking the truth? He's got more of a mature head on his shoulders than the blokes around him who are older than him. Luke is a bellend, basically admitting if he can get away with it he'd cheat and Jordan is right, you don't do that to someone you care about even if you could get away with it. All the guys laughing and agreeing with luke. All bellends. Hope Jay finds someone better.

Also, Georges, what's everyone's deal with him? I like him. I'd have laughed at his squatting video and moved on, I'd also not care about others opinions on my relationship. Just shows Peggy and Georges are not a good match. He's been nothing but kind, patient and protective of her and she treats him like tit.
---
Oh and Arthur, I can't see the appeal, he's not that attractive tbh and he's thick as two short planks. I don't think him and laura are a good match and they're worlds apart but as stuck up as she came be sometimes, I also don't think laura is a bad person comapred to most the other girls, which has surprised me because at the beginning I thought she'd be the biggest witch of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jordan spoke a lot of sense as did Erica but the originals hate them. They seem to forget Bianca and JJ came in at the same time and it seems like at least the girls bonded which is why they're involved. I hate this fangirling with Ella. Would Peggy feel the same if another woman got with Georges?

Luke is like a teenager and lashes out although just verbally at the moment when he gets called out. He doesn't like Jordan because he knows he's right.
---
Thread suggestion

Married at First Sight #12 AKA The Ella Show

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.