Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasn’t he at the dinner party.
Erica and Jordan are tit stirrers though always starting drama
At some point he gets kicked off for hitting jordan everybody knows about that not sure what episode
I don’t think they tit stir not over keen on Erica but Jordan I do think is a good guy I think he defends certain situations and doesn’t like disrespect to women . He did say he likes jay just not how Luke treats and speaks about her .
what Luke said is ridiculous he’s not interested in jay he’s fame hungry . He made that clear when he said he won’t ever move

• Sad
Reactions: 30
They're gonna shag and then we'll hear alllll about it and how massive his cock is and this and that. She's disgusting enough to go into big detail.

Piss off. They're rank together.
Oh they have totally shagged already before coming back in to the 'experiment'. She isn't the type to wait is she, it's how she feels validated.

Reactions: 14
JJ and Ella talking to each other is my last two drunk brain cells communicating in a Wetherspoons mirror
Not sure how thread titles get nominated on this thread but could I throw this one into the hat as a possibility please?
Because it is awesome and I spat my wine out laughing.

Reactions: 30
I’m struggling to see what any living being would see in JJ. There’s more personality and conversation coming out of a 100 year old corpse. He dresses like a chav, radioactive teeth & wears some sort of wig from the early 2000’s. That brothers the pits!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Laura's looked odd the last couple of episodes, like lips far too big and just a strange face.

Reactions: 19
Can I ask a rather *ahem* graphic question ? OK so Ella has a surgically crafted vayjay BUT has she got a clitoris ? Can she get aroused and/or climax ?

Reactions: 1
Ugh.
Slightly behind because I had to pop to the loo.
Ella and JJ having their 'heart to heart'🤮
Even though the camera angle is from behind JJs head you can see his eyes are focused on the plastic tits.

Reactions: 1
I LOVE how Georges is his own person and doesn't care about other people's opinions about him and his relationship with Peggy. Sounds like my hubby 😍 #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 20
Can I ask a rather *ahem* graphic question ? OK so Ella has a surgically crafted vayjay BUT has she got a clitoris ? Can she get aroused and/or climax ?
I went into a rabbit hole looking at trans willies and vaginas, and what I gathered is she won't have a clit but can still climax apparently! Although most women can't climax from just penetration alone so.... I couldn't survive without my clit tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.