Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
Peggy strikes me as someone who wants to be married to some rich investment banker who buys her nice things but she doesn’t have to spend too much time with him. She’ll cook him tea when he’s home, they’ll have sex once a fortnight to keep the marriage ticking over and he gets a blonde big boobed wife to take to parties, but he’ll be cheating on every work night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

hannah123

VIP Member

I hate this man so much

It’s like he’s never had friends before and now feels popular so is just a massive fucking prick. Jay run from him, he’s justified JJ and Ella’s cheating, wants you to be his mum and has basically said he needs a strict partner to make sure he himself doesn’t cheat.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
The issue I personally have with JJ's excuses is what he claims his type is. Bianca's just quite a natural girl (other than makeup, she hasn't visibly had any cosmetic work done that I can see) and JJ specifically isn't attracted to that, which just gives me the creeps honestly. Something about preferring unnatural surgeries to someone who just looks the way that they look... I can't put my finger on it but it feels really weird.
I think it's that he is so fixated on a certain look thar he gives the impression that the person inside the body is neither here nor there. He'd be better off with a sex doll.

He treated Bianca like shit because he didn actually care that she was a real person with actual feelings. He just wants a thing to fuck - so good luck with that Ella.

Reactions: 56

CaptainHolt

Ella's attraction to JJ is because he's attracted to her and therefore it proves to her that she's a real woman because he's a straight man who's chosen her over a biological woman. It's all about validation (as has been previously said by others but I'm usually too far behind the threads to join in!)

Unfortunately for Ella, I think JJ sees her as a toy - something he can play with and see what it's like to shag a post-op trans woman. Once the novelty wears out he'll be off chasing the next shiny thing.

Reactions: 55

hannah123

VIP Member
JJ and Ella talking to each other is my last two drunk brain cells communicating in a Wetherspoons mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 52

HoGi

VIP Member
My FIL is a biologist and when I told him about poo vag (over dinner, as you do), he said that smell will only be temporary as the bit of intestine that they use, once it’s used as a vag for long enough, will eventually start to behave like one.
I'm sorry but a bit of colon is never going to "behave like" a "vag". "Used as a vag for long enough" is that just as an orifice for men to stick their penises in???

A vagina is a complex human organ and can't be cobbled together from other parts and them parts "start to behave" like a vagina. You're doing every woman a disservice by posting such rubbish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

sirbenfro

Unpopular opinion. Bianca is dignified and has a particular charm, but she isn't as pretty as some of you are forcing on this sub because you like her.

I do think women have a tendency to exaggerate the attractive qualities of the underdog or women they feel have been wronged. It's nice and well meaning, but it can also be disingenuous after some time.

If someone is not sexually attracted to her, it is not 'stupid' or 'blind' - it's simply what it is. In a wide world someone will be attracted to her for sure, but I think this 'how can anyone not see she is absolutely stunning?!' shtick is overplayed and excessive.
The issue I personally have with JJ's excuses is what he claims his type is. Bianca's just quite a natural girl (other than makeup, she hasn't visibly had any cosmetic work done that I can see) and JJ specifically isn't attracted to that, which just gives me the creeps honestly. Something about preferring unnatural surgeries to someone who just looks the way that they look... I can't put my finger on it but it feels really weird.

Reactions: 50

Jenca01

Lurker here but never manage to comment! This thread is hilarious and makes watching the show even better!
My thoughts
1. George is ace. Annoyed me tonight how the girls almost suggested he is the one suppressing pegs personality 😂 other way round surely!
2. how come Luke is allowed an opinion on everything but jack grealish isn’t
3. I agreed with Erica about Ella
4. I’m sorry I can’t abide JJ he is a walking ick who dresses like fucking Jimmy saville. Personality of a piece of celery
5. Tasha is so bloody annoying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I hateeeee the clique of Jay/Tasha/Ella, it's so uncomfortable to watch - why are they all ganging up on Erica? Did I miss something??

Reactions: 49

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I finally bit the bullet and went to look up vaginoplasty. It appears to be a rapidly evolving skill and the majority of people having it report good healing, sensation and ability to orgasm. Because I am an elderly curmudgeon I then thought about how crap women’s healthcare is in general and how much energy is going into refining fake vaginas when real ones get so little medical attention.

I actually dislike how grumpy I feel I am about all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Brad rightly got sent home for his toxic and controlling behaviour with Shona so why is Peggy allowed to act this way. If you look at the behaviour and not the gender of the person it’s attached to: she is constantly putting George down telling him if she doesn’t see what he does online as worthy she doesn’t want to be with him. She withholds sex and intimacy as punishment, and constantly makes him feel on the back foot and that he doesn’t measure up. Also bringing up private details like the rimming thing around her family for the purpose of humiliation.
Imagine if one of the husbands acted this way??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Fuck it I’m saying it
The reason they all back Ella & JJ is because no one wants to be labelled transphobic

Reactions: 48