Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
Jesus, Booka can't even come up with a single damn thing she likes about Bretty.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Aussie

VIP Member
"Hopefully Booka took the letter well" oohhhh Patty mate you have no fucking idea what you are in for!

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Do you think Pat stirred the shit on purpose to break up Brett & Booka so he can make a move on Brett?

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Pat I’m gonna ram that wooden spoon you’re stirring with up your arse in a minute mate. I don’t care this is like a year old now I’m allowed in your country from November I’ll do it

• Haha

Sophielee

VIP Member
Got any snacks left or have you angry crunched them all?
Mate you don't want to know I actually did angry crunch, you know me too well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 eaten all the crisps and went psycho on smelly TUC cheese sandwich. Even made a pasta cup a soup.
Can you tell I'm angry 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bitch next door better bolt her door.
on that note when I'm on 24 hours in custody can you all do a loving thread about me please 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Patrick and Belinda give me the rampaging ick. More than all the other couples put together.
She’s twenty fucking nine. And he’s a complete twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I’m a lurker on this thread but I just have to comment! That man is a top class arsehole and he’s going to break her heart. She’s just allowing it because I think she’s so desperate for it to work. Can’t wait until the after show where they show footage unseen and maybe some truths will come to light about what actually was said in that gym between Bryce and bec!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I see @Turmeric123 is catching up!
Naked Patrick

Bec is a c u next Tuesday
Booka - just stop I really dislike her now
Belinda - please get a mirror your outfits are not nice and take note of what others wear to a dinner party 🤣
Gonzo trying not to react was brilliant

I'm ready for tomorrow 🤣

• Haha