Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I slag my husband off all the time! Maybe I should go apologise šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they both had an issue with each other but decided not to say anything. Brett thought it would be better to tell pat who then wrote it in the letter?
thatā€™s the gist Iā€™m getting?

Reactions: 14
Booka is so bloody self righteous. Everyone there can see much pain Bretty is in. Except Booka.

Reactions: 16
Booka has made me so angry and wound up I feel like going next door to my arse hole neighbour and head butting her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to Brett, he did say that he's tried to talk to Booka about all this for weeks but gotten nowhere. It's hard to really say since we've been shown so little of their relationship.

Reactions: 11
To be fair to Brett, he did say that he's tried to talk to Booka about all this for weeks but gotten nowhere. It's hard to really say since we've been shown so little of their relationship.
She didn't help herself by writing that fecking list

Reactions: 11
Do you think Pat stirred the tit on purpose to break up Brett & Booka so he can make a move on Brett?

• Haha
It winds me up no end when someone tries to defend being a crappy person on others not understanding their sense of humour šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
Pat Iā€™m gonna ram that wooden spoon youā€™re stirring with up your arse in a minute mate. I donā€™t care this is like a year old now Iā€™m allowed in your country from November Iā€™ll do it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.