Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up with Mafs by bingeing it today.

As much as I dislike Becs I hope she puts stay just so she can needle Gonzo further 😁

What the heck has happened to Booka and Brett?

Jessika from series 6 is in Manchester and has posted her bucket list of things to do. One of them is Go to Wales and ________.

Anyone else think she's joining IACGMOOH?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

As much as I dislike Becs I hope she puts stay just so she can needle Gonzo further 😁

Jessika from series 6 is in Manchester and has posted her bucket list of things to do. One of them is Go to Wales and ________.

Got to be - that’s why Wales is blank

Good shout. Got to be.

There's a reason why she left that blank.

Jessika, Steve McDonald and Ian Beale .... could be fun 🤣

A Steve McDonald 'Flippin' 'eck' is nearly on par with a Mick 'Heavens to Betsy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good shout. Got to be.

There's a reason why she left that blank.

Jessika, Steve McDonald and Ian Beale .... could be fun 🤣

A Steve McDonald 'Flippin' 'eck' is nearly on par with a Mick 'Heavens to Betsy'.
I hope there's some feisty characters in this years IACGMOOH that cause arguments and trouble. Its boring when they all get along

Reactions: 6
Because someone mentioned Patrick’s teeth job I went and had a look at it on Instagram - yep he now has a fine pair of nashers on him. I ended up having a look on a few others Insta accounts and holy tit there is a few shockers! Saying no more……………..

I see @Turmeric123 is catching up!
Naked Patrick

Bec is a c u next Tuesday
Booka - just stop I really dislike her now
Belinda - please get a mirror your outfits are not nice and take note of what others wear to a dinner party 🤣
Gonzo trying not to react was brilliant

I'm ready for tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because someone mentioned Patrick’s teeth job I went and had a look at it on Instagram - yep he now has a fine pair of nashers on him. I ended up having a look on a few others Insta accounts and holy tit there is a few shockers! Saying no more……………..
I’m dying to see his new teeth but I’m too scared to go searching for it incase of spoilers, can someone post a pic on here pleaseeee

Reactions: 3
Naked Patrick

Bec is a c u next Tuesday
Booka - just stop I really dislike her now
Belinda - please get a mirror your outfits are not nice and take note of what others wear to a dinner party 🤣
Gonzo trying not to react was brilliant

I'm ready for tomorrow 🤣
I needed therapy after naked Pat. I did not order that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
logged in 36 notifications. check it and it's like "yep Turmeric123 is back catching up girl" 😂😂😂😂😂

Checked all my cupboards and it looks like last weeks MAFS was VERY intense I'm all out of crisps!!!! Fml not even ONE pack!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
logged in 36 notifications. check it and it's like "yep Turmeric123 is back catching up girl" 😂😂😂😂😂

Checked all my cupboards and it looks like last weeks MAFS was VERY intense I'm all out of crisps!!!! Fml not even ONE pack!!!!
You should send e4 a crisp invoice for financial reimbursement

• Haha
let me just e mail 🖥 our QC it's a joke isn't it!!! Peaceful weekend no crazy mofo running round for 7.30pm. Now I'm getting anxious about Monday 😂
The fear is real! I’ve planned my whole week around this - we’re going out for dinner this week and we were going to go tomorrow but I also have to go food shopping and there’s no way I can do all that before 7.30 😰 so now I’m shopping tomorrow and out for dinner another day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to fess up about something. I watched the last 10 mins of tomorrow's show just to watch what twatface had to say. I was then tempted to watch Tuesdays, but I didn't! Oh anyone watching the new BBC drama tonight?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.