Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re all at a retreat? And Gonzo has snuck in ahead of the others to nab the best house/room? Is that what’s happening? 😅 and Bec and Jake ain’t having none of it? My mind is 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering why they are showing an ad for young Sheldon when that episode has already aired?🤔

I think she has definitely embellished some. She probably does believe he was flirting with her.
I totally agree with this. Bec’s ego is big enough to think that every guy is in love with her. Still hate Bryce though

Reactions: 11
Bitter you didn’t get your own way again, much Horse Face!? 🤣 not really sure what just happened tbh lol

Reactions: 9
Why is Jake all over the horse thought he had to get permission or is he allowed to see her as a sex object

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.