Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
What Pat wrote was the truth and Brett acknowledged that it was the truth. Where it all went wrong was Booka being so far up herself that she couldn't ever consider the possibility that she was in the wrong, and hearing her father speak I guess she learnt her self-centred way from him. The 'Brett evening' was cruel of her, especially as Brett had obviously hoped that they would talk sincerely and openly and get their relationship off to a fresh start.

Bec is just a spiteful, pinch-faced bitch.

Reactions: 14

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Nothing is going to happen Patrick. If he gets within 5 feet of her she’ll beat him to death with her teddy bear.

What a fucking surprise. Jason and Alana have decided to liven up their relationship by more shagging.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Just caught up on last nights episode.

Booka just can't see her intensity is draining. That 'Brett' night thing was horrible. She is incredibly self absorbed.

My hubby called her Berocca last night 🤣

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Just going to catch up now so expect notification spam from me but a bar I was in last night was playing a Muppets film so ofc I had to take a pic of Gonzo for my MAFSA friends 😂

20211030_021750.jpg

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
So they both had an issue with each other but decided not to say anything. Brett thought it would be better to tell pat who then wrote it in the letter?
that’s the gist I’m getting?

Sophielee

VIP Member
Why is Jake all over the horse thought he had to get permission or is he allowed to see her as a sex object

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
God I could have lived a perfectly happy life not ever seeing Pat’s hairy arse crack

• Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
Georgia moaning about being joint 1st. I was waiting for Melissa to pipe up saying "at least you weren't 4th bitch!"

• Haha

Lullabella22

VIP Member
He makes me so angry and I wish she would say something!!!!
He is the biggest twat.
She’s going to need serious therapy.