Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got any snacks left or have you angry crunched them all?
Mate you don't want to know I actually did angry crunch, you know me too well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 eaten all the crisps and went psycho on smelly TUC cheese sandwich. Even made a pasta cup a soup.
Can you tell I'm angry 🤣🤣🤣🤣 witch next door better bolt her door.
on that note when I'm on 24 hours in custody can you all do a loving thread about me please 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mate you don't want to know I actually did angry crunch, you know me too well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 eaten all the crisps and went psycho on smelly TUC cheese sandwich. Even made a pasta cup a soup.
on that note when I'm on 24 hours I'm custody can you all do a loving thread about me please 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
We’ll all be outside with signs Free Sophie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
on that note when I'm on 24 hours I'm custody can you all do a loving thread about me please 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Promise! You deserve nothing less than a thread in the rave section 🥰 we’ll drink Tesco secco and eat snacks in your honour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See you on Monday guys unless you’re on the Strictly thread I’ll see you tomorrow 💃🏼
No Chris/John gate this week

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Patrick seems to be getting away with his stirring. no wonder he was getting nervous. He knows exactly what he's doing. Anyone remember him taking Jake to one side near the start, to tell him that Bryce was going to have a go at him? There'a a lot hiding behind that innocent facade.

Reactions: 16
22nd November
Bloody hell how can they drag it out for another 3 weeks if we’re on the second to last commitment ceremony on Monday. I hope we don’t have loads of filler / naked Pat episodes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell how can they drag it out for another 3 weeks if we’re on the second to last commitment ceremony on Monday. I hope we don’t have loads of filler / naked Pat episodes.
That's a very good point!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.