Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT WHEN WHERE TELL ME EVERYTHING

i have such fond memories of going to baskin & robbins with my dad and getting my card stamped ☹💙
I live very close to a Midlands city & they have a store. It tasted amazing! My first one in 20 years. Back in Townsville they had baskins & subway in the same shop!

Reactions: 1
"Hopefully Booka took the letter well" oohhhh Patty mate you have no bleeping idea what you are in for!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love every time they drive to the dinner parties and drive over the Anzac Bridge cos one of my Sydney homes was right by it 😄

I live very close to a Midlands city & they have a store. It tasted amazing! My first one in 20 years. Back in Townsville they had baskins & subway in the same shop!
I must research and see if there is any nearby 👀 I bet it was bloody delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Georgia and Liam have zero chemistry what are the experts on about

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.