Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what is so bad about Al playing video games? I used to like when former Mr SSW fucked off upstairs to play on his Xbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly like why you so bleeping happy you bastards 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have you heard of a little known show called Les Miserables? It’s not happy at all 😂

Just finished the episode.

The doggy picnic date was so cute 🥺

Hoops needs to realise he’s batting with Ella and start being nicer to her.

Carolina just finding an excuse to cheat 🙄 although I think they’re this years actor couple so it’s all for show anyway.

Reactions: 9
Actually I’m lying about hating musicals I wouldn’t mind seeing Wicked that’s the only one though the rest can Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carolina is 34 but says she had her 16 year old son at 15?? So did she actually have her son at 18, or does she actually has an 19 year old son?

Reactions: 11
Soooo
Hoops is a bleep.
I loved Demon’s fella crying at the lovely dogs, I’d have cried too, my dogs my buddy!
Carolina and Dan have the same chemistry as two wet stinking kippers being slapped together
Brett is 👌🏻
Dion is, as previously stated, an absolute hun, he’s so sweet

Oh yea, and Al remains king of our stoney cold hearts 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I caught up on the 1st 30mins I missed last night. I've gone back too loving Dom!

Could Jess have been the planted actor?

Reactions: 6
I have to admit, the more I’ve watched of Dion… the more I sort of find him attractive 😂 he’s just so nice!! And he seems to have no temper at all, or certainly manages to keep it under wraps if he does.

He does wear heels tho 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.