Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most thoughtful and funny bunch

Which reminds me @Dipdab hope you and the twins are ok 💖
Thank you for thinking of us 🥰. I’ve been lurking! We are doing well, we are on holiday at the moment so unable to watch! Major binge watch and catch up with you all when we’re back!

hope everyone is doing well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for thinking of us 🥰. I’ve been lurking! We are doing well, we are on holiday at the moment so unable to watch! Major binge watch and catch up with you all when we’re back!

Enjoy your holiday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Enjoy the holiday love xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.