Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel as though I’m putting more effort into watching MAFS and this thread than my job. Totally worth it.
Buenas noches lovely people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm here! Furiously waxing my legs and pits ahead of a wedding tomorrow 🤣

View attachment 1146130

(except I dont find it painful at all??)
I can’t wax myself, when i was 18 and we were going on a girls trip to Zante - I tried to wax with a veet hot wax and burnt a long strip into my skin the night before we were going - walked around with this line on my shin 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I switched my Sky box off at the socket by mistake and it’s taking ages till I can put it back on!

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for fat Martin Kemp. He didn't ask to be paired with the fake producer plant.

Reactions: 15
Is he an alcoholic now? It’s been years since I watched it properly.

Are you ok?
I missed that storyline too but saw a full episode a few weeks ago and he was promising Prince he wouldnr drink again he would go back to meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It must be awful to lose your dad but is this what I’ve gotta open conversations with potential dates with? “My Grandma died seven years ago”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be awful to lose your dad but is this what I’ve gotta open conversations with potential dates with? “My Grandma died seven years ago”
Mine died eight years ago, does that mean we are a perfect couple and we are destined to be matched 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.