Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, fat Martin Kemp. She is not putting you anywhere near the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's such a bleep, she's almost my number 1 to hate (it's sour puss Kate in case you wondered 🤣)

She's creating drama so she can chase Dan's cock

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell Carolina is bizarre isn't she? Maybe her and Little Red witch are destined to be together as they're both very strange people

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my Christ, the gold digger is accusing Dion of lying so she has an excuse to duck him over for Mr Beetroot?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he’s being decent and giving her a genuine compliment and she starts ranting and raving, blimey how very dare you lad, a few cookies short of the barrel her!

Reactions: 18
Miss World is just getting ammunition to justify her putting Mr Chow low down on her attractive list, so she can run off with Little Red witch 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.