Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for Dion. Yes, he's cheesy and he wears heels (what a crime eh?) but he's been nothing but nice to Carolina. The only nice woman on this series has been Selina, the rest can get in the bin.

Reactions: 23
Another one that feels sorry for Dion he’s done nothing but be calm and patient with her.

I like Dom, the dog thing was a very sweet thing to do but I am SHOOK that he’s only 26

I’ve ended up going a little further ahead than e4 and even got my boyfriend well into it 😂

Reactions: 11
I'm just catching up on last night's episode. Daniel had Jess spot on. Bye Felicia! Vile.

I do really like Domenica but she needs to learn when to say something and when to leave it.

I get horrendously abusive vibes off of Mitch. Look what he's done to her in a couple of weeks. Imagine what he's like months in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm here! Furiously waxing my legs and pits ahead of a wedding tomorrow 🤣

4%B1%E6%AF%9B-%E3%81%98%E3%82%85%E3%82%93%E3%82%84.gif

(except I dont find it painful at all??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.