Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I actually think Dion is the catch of the series in terms of thoughtfulness, humbleness, just feels very genuine and really giving this a go and trying. He’d defo be better matched with other brides. He’s not done himself any harm coming on this show as he’s come across so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
OK, so yes, Matt is weird and creepy as fuck, but holy shit, Kate is genuinely the most miserable bitch I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Quite impressed? Fucking bitch. She rather be chatting shit with the red faced, chicken legged twat.
Dion is twice the man Mr Beetroot is.
She thinks Dion isn’t good enough for her, but in reality he’s way, way too good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I can't believe Mitch thinks it's acceptable to be like "I'm going to freeze her out for a few days" instead of communicating like a normal human being????

Omg hes so rude about the other contestants!!! did he just say "other eighteen cunts on the couch"??? 🤐 why apply you dumb fuck

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I hateeeee when people are like "BUT IT'S A JOKE" because it's not a joke if someone's feelings get hurt (and all the women calling the men sensitive, whats that about?)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Chez300

VIP Member
Ella sounds like she’s trying to protect an abusive husband. It’s sad that she really doesn’t know her worth.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Mitch there with more faces than a clock! Says one thing on the sofa and then gets the arse on when it’s just him being filmed ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Dion. Yes, he's cheesy and he wears heels (what a crime eh?) but he's been nothing but nice to Carolina. The only nice woman on this series has been Selina, the rest can get in the bin.

Reactions: 23