Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread ready for the commitment ceremony tonight.

Thread title courtesy of @aimzalicious

E4 PACE - No Spoilers!!!!

Previous thread recap -
Three new couples:
Kate (3 days) and Matt (Chicken Twistee)
Daniel (‘tache) and Jess
Dion and Carolina

No one likes Carolina or Jess
We sometimes love Dom and sometimes want punch her through the TV! 🤷🏾‍♀️
Kate needs to smile

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Yankee Doodle/Divorce Force - Andrew
Hoops - Mitch

Please let me know if I've missed anything out!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Previous thread recap -
Three new couples:
Daniel (‘tache) and Jess
Dion and Carolina

Kate needs to smile

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch

You just missed out that we hate Olivia now!

Reactions: 6
I’m catching up in prep for tonight 🥰 Missed my MAFSA girls. I’ve had the 🦠 apparently 🙄 permanent migraine and fever on and off. I’ve still got the faint positive today but the headache has gone. I couldn’t cope with watching the drama with a dirty headache 😅

We don't dislike her we bleeping ate her the obese bleep 😂😂😂😂
I’m glad to see feelings haven’t changed over Fat Fiona 🤣🤣🤣

Omg I can’t cope with watching and not being able to comment as I go 🤣 Does that gormless duck Kate say anything other than “yeah” LOL

Previous thread recap -
Three new couples:
Daniel (‘tache) and Jess
Dion and Carolina

Kate needs to smile

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch

Studs has to go on there (don’t know his real name 😅) Obese Olivia too 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m catching up in prep for tonight 🥰 Missed my MAFSA girls. I’ve had the 🦠 apparently 🙄 permanent migraine and fever on and off. I’ve still got the faint positive today but the headache has gone. I couldn’t cope with watching the drama with a dirty headache 😅

Omg I can’t cope with watching and not being able to comment as I go 🤣 Does that gormless duck Kate say anything other than “yeah” LOL

Hope you continue to feel better I found when the headache went I improved drastically
I'm laughing at Fat Fiona 🤣 she's so like her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aarrggghh couldn't reply on the previous thread!!! Cam had the very round head! Not Sam (slim Shady) @aimzalicious I agree! Sam was defo one of my favs that season. Cam has a very round head. Like bod. 😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m really excited to sit down and watch this with my favourite tattlers after the weekend I’ve had. Mum fell on the weekend and has messed up her face and eye and only told me yesterday whilst on the way to the footy in London (I was already down there, travelling separately) so I sent her to a&e when her coach got back to Liverpool last night and she was in a&e till 6am this morning, then had to go back today and she’s got to have an operation tomorrow morning to repair the damage to her eye 🙈 so up early doors to accompany her! She’s okay but god it’s stressful! And spent most of today sat around waiting with my boyfriend for our/his car to do it’s MOT which had failed originally! So I am knackered but ready for a bit of peace 😂💙

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Previous thread recap -
Three new couples:
Daniel (‘tache) and Jess
Dion and Carolina

Kate needs to smile

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch

You missed Carolina= cuntflaps 🤣

Oh no you poor love. Its bleeping rife again x

I’m really excited to sit down and watch this with my favourite tattlers after the weekend I’ve had. Mum fell on the weekend and has messed up her face and eye and only told me yesterday whilst on the way to the footy in London (I was already down there, travelling separately) so I sent her to a&e when her coach got back to Liverpool last night and she was in a&e till 6am this morning, then had to go back today and she’s got to have an operation tomorrow morning to repair the damage to her eye 🙈 so up early doors to accompany her! She’s okay but god it’s stressful! And spent most of today sat around waiting with my boyfriend for our/his car to do it’s MOT which had failed originally! So I am knackered but ready for a bit of peace 😂💙
Oh no your poor mum, hope she recovers quickly x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you’re both OK @noseybirdxo and @Ray_of_Sunshine ❤

I’m going to miss tonight, I’m at the DJ’s. He got in from work, put a Netflix show on about BBQs and is currently asleep wrapped in a blanket (ICK). Will catch up tomorrow… feel like a broken record saying that 😂😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your poor mum 😪 Hope she has a quick recovery and it’s not too awful xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not going to be here tonight. A relative has dropped in unannounced. Will catch up later and see you all tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no 😪 wishing your mum a speedy recovery xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
*Morag Voice*
Hey guyyssssss

Aww no sending love to your mum & you Nosey ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's kick some commitment ceremony divvy ass!
200w (29).gif

I hope a bunch of them leave tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.