Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope I get home in time tonight to watch now lol, came with Mum to get her surgery and she’s only gone and bloody tested positive for covid so now we’ve got a consultant moving things around to get her on the a&e surgery list but obviously emergencies can take priority so could be a long day of waiting 🙈🙈 good job i bought my kindle and ipad with me for company
Oh bloody hell Nosey, your mum is certainly having a right time of it. Sending lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused by the decisions. If one says stay and one says leave they end up staying. So the person that wants to leave is forced to stay?!

If one says leave they should both leave surely. You can’t in a normal relationship say you want to leave then be made to stay

Reactions: 12
I’m so confused by the decisions. If one says stay and one says leave they end up staying. So the person that wants to leave is forced to stay?!

If one says leave they should both leave surely. You can’t in a normal relationship say you want to leave then be made to stay
The experts should definitely over rule in that case & make both leave, especially if the relationship is toxic

Reactions: 15
I normally have at least one couple I really like, but definitely not this year.
Al (and Brent at a push) is the sole redeeming feature of this unfortunate group of dickheads.

Reactions: 11
I normally have at least one couple I really like, but definitely not this year.
Al (and Brent at a push) is the sole redeeming feature of this unfortunate group of dickheads.
Yep, my mum asked me today which couples I like… I said I don’t really, Al and Samantha at a push but I like individuals more so

Reactions: 7
Yep, my mum asked me today which couples I like… I said I don’t really, Al and Samantha at a push but I like individuals more so
Yankee Doodle and that manifest woman (forgot their names!) Were quite entertaining (not in a good way! But made me giggle at some points) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hollyoaks is on, snacks ready for tonight's show night no rushing for a change. Hope everyone is well 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening lovely people.
I’m expecting bitching, moaning and fisticuffs. Not from me, from the contestants. As always I will be a big positive bundle of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.