Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Dion mate she don't wanna sit on your cock she wants the bright red one down the hall!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, I just remembered who Dion reminds me of. A fat Martin Kemp.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The orchid with its unfortunate positioning there, shade matching to Dan! Is he purple is he red who knows stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess should be BFF with Kate cause they both have bleeping slapped arse faces you want to nut!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eh how can you arrive then leave OR are they renting yet ANOTHER APARTMENT just for one person ffs

Reactions: 7
duck I went to make a brew and get my cinnamon bun and missed Chicken Twisters nearly passing away

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that was so awkward. But paves the way for Carolina to do the dirty on Dion (poor bootleg Martin Kemp 🥺🥺🥺)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.