Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How harsh Mel! Don’t let him gaslight for Christ sake, how has she contributed?! Not having this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SHY STAY!!! duck you you racist ginger bleep. duck you and your tashe and your racist gang mofo's

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean I know it’s for entertainment but sometimes they really egg this tit on when people should just go home. Selina is gonna leave this thing with serious issues

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just choked at that...and then near coughed up a covid lung...not good. Late tonight as I needed a short nap earlier and woke up 4 hrs later! Tested positive over the weekend 😨
Sorry! 😳
Would you feel better if I sent Tom over to give you a bed bath?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We need Al to have a chat with Hoops about why he's such an emotionally unavailable mardy bleep

toy-story-buzz-lightyear.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow that went fast!! Thanks to you all! We are the funniest people in the world Bahabahaha 😜🤪😂🤣🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he have to give her a hug if he does not want too.

Did anyone catch Hoops calling the Experts idiots?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.