Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t. It’s bleeping dross. I only got halfway through and stopped watching because Ryan Whatshisface was making me feel homicidal.
Omgggg I thought it was only me who thought it was overrated. Everyone seemed to rave about it and I watched it thinking, what have I missed?

Reactions: 6
duck sake they’ve done Selina so dirty with this match up 😩 I wish she’d ditch the blue contacts as well. She better duck that racist prick off out of it at the ceremony 😤
She’s really trying to look totally different to her heritage, she’s beautiful but it’s too fake for me

Omg Mitch you immature bleep
Wow, Hoops is really going to punish Ella for her feelings isn’t he? What a twit, I get bad vibes from him, I think he could be a nasty, cold Motherfucker.

Also, goodbye Daddy, my first MAFS love. duck yay Selin, let the door punch you on the way out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does Carolina look so familiar to me? Has she been on something else or does she look like someone famous?

Edit - just seen her at the commitment ceremony and realised she reminds me of Carmen from devious maids!

Reactions: 2
Working a late tonight, so I'll be on catch up. 100 notifications incoming from me...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Let’s hope I get home in time tonight to watch now lol, came with Mum to get her surgery and she’s only gone and bloody tested positive for covid so now we’ve got a consultant moving things around to get her on the a&e surgery list but obviously emergencies can take priority so could be a long day of waiting 🙈🙈 good job i bought my kindle and ipad with me for company

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s hope I get home in time tonight to watch now lol, came with Mum to get her surgery and she’s only gone and bloody tested positive for covid so now we’ve got a consultant moving things around to get her on the a&e surgery list but obviously emergencies can take priority so could be a long day of waiting 🙈🙈 good job i bought my kindle and ipad with me for company
Oh no that's awful 🤞 they get her sorted quickly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There really should be a go to for the experts to override the stay decision for the ones who are clearly only staying for the airtime! Sweaty Daniel sitting there saying Jess doesn't like me and all the other horrid stuff she said about and to his face - what man takes being called a little witch as a positive! - and then writes Stay, blatantly there for all the wrong reasons! And I'm not keen on Jess but at least she was honest!

And Cody the racist ...has zero interest in Selina, in fact treats her with indifference and is cruel but fancies tormenting her for another week! She looks totally defeated and writing leave, with all the pressure she must be feeling with her parents disapproval, must've been extremely hard for her and for him to now prolong that for her is soo wrong. I don't understand why the women just sit there ? Why didn't Jess or Selina say something to them ..just seems so odd that they just sit there and accept it with not a word!

And Mitch is a wrong un! He's suppressing her and completely deliberately misunderstood the point ! Ella could do soo much better than him !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.