Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I missed the episodes on Wednesday and Thursday last week. Did anything interesting happen?
Well Jack got stuck in his too tight trousers and they had to call the fire service to cut him out. When he saw how buff they were he started crying and has now joined Lucinda's hippy festival - but has kept his long hair.

Richard has gone on a day trip with Prince Andrew as they rate all the young ladies they know. But the only thing they're licking is pizza cos ain't no ladies coming near them.

Jonno revealed that Collins is his one true love, but then Madeliene heard the voice of her dead grandfather who told her that she's meant to be with Collins. Now they both talk to cows and walk into restaurants to talk to the steaks, cos they're the only ones who understand Collins and Madeliene.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Offish

VIP Member
I feel like Tim’s and lucindas homes both stink, but in very different ways… musty man vs intense incense

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Deb788

VIP Member
That was unbelievable. I'm fuming. They let him off. Cry me a river you fucking dick. Andi is so dignified

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Just seen a clip which made me think of Andi.

A woman's silence is dangerous. It's not that she doesn't have anything to say,, she just no longer sees you as worthy of saying it to, because she's lost all respect for you.

• Heart

malibu skies

VIP Member
Tonight’s snack is a mug cake because 20 minutes ago in Tesco I had the willpower to not have snacks and now 20 minutes later I don’t

• Heart
  • Haha

Offish

VIP Member
THEY WERE NEVER THE GOLDEN COUPLE. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

He is a toxic abusive nasty prick and should be alone forever.

Tristan saying somebody isn’t picking up on others emotions and clues is again ironic. Can’t tell cass don’t fancy him but can identify others issues

Webster1357

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Eden's eyebrows are on another level tonight, I wonder if they've been allocated their own postcode yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A couple of weeks ago it was discussed with him that intimacy isn’t just sex. He has not learned from that at all.
Honestly watching him had me on edge in the same way Ben did. It was like re-living the relationship I most recently got out of. I cannot explain to anyone the madness of having someone suddenly rant at you and tell you, you are suffering trauma from your last relationship whilst literally not listening to anything you're saying. I've lived it.

This is a light hearted thread so I won't bang on but watching it at times has proved difficult for me. It's hugely- that bloody word - triggering.

Richard is awful and he's shown it. I'm astounded there are people questioning it. I mean absolutely incredulous. It's so obvious.

Jack is similarly controlling but he executes it differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 25