Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Oh here we go. Poor baby Richard, he’s never done anything wrong in his whole life, clearly the entire issue is crazy, damaged andi

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Drea1984

Chatty Member
The way Richard is gives me no hope whatsoever for meeting a man!
If they are still sex obsessed, self centered and frankly boring at 62 then I may as well give up 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Offish

VIP Member
Tim is wankered 😂 he’s being such a bloody child and I wouldn’t like that in a partner but this is amusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

nik1231

Chatty Member
Im not entirely sure he did actually apologise for the crude comments?
I’m an episode behind but from what I’ve seen I don’t see Andi like that at all. I think she’s lovely and deserves way more than him. I think she got the ick and that’s hard to come back from. I think she tried and that’s why she’s still in it, but I wouldn’t want to sleep with him after he did that either. It also has to be off putting that his main comment is that he has an issue with the fact they haven’t been intimate.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Why has all this Jayden/Eden drama been hidden until now? We could've done with it during the quieter episodes.

Offish

VIP Member
Andi looks terrified
It’s making my skin crawl to watch. He’s so like an ex of mine, so fucking angry and aggressive but so determined to be seen as fun and kind and gentle by the rest of the world. No one really believed me either. They’re such cliches.

• Sad
  • Angry