Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMrsC

God he’s really trying to make Andi come across as crazy and aggressive isn’t he? What an absolute c u next Tuesday

• Sad
Reactions: 28

MooBelle

VIP Member
NOT A SPOILER
But I've just read an article where Eden says she doesn't have lip fillers and I'm still laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Mel: “ they’re terribly interested in their food”

Are they watching us!? 😱😱😱

I don’t like it! 🤣

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Ok...I have to ask....I often tell my fella stuff about my girlfriends and their relationships and also usually say don't tell anyone. Am I wrong in thinking we all do because it's our partner and it's part of our conversations ? I wouldn't be happy if I'm being honest if I thought he would then go blabbing back to them or talk about them to others. I trust him not to.Yet, Jayden feels like it's his God given right to as such ' overrule ' Eden's wishes just because he needs to be the big ( moral) man and be able to give his opinions....I think he is such a bitch 🤷
Totally!! Can you imagine if your partner bought up a bit of gossip or some snarky comment you made about a friend (we’ve all done it!) at a social gathering? It’s so weird that he’s positioned himself as this moral beacon after admitting the whole shagging of the friend while his girlfriend watches as a punishment. This program never fails to surprise me with its barrel scraping!

Reactions: 27

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm loving the little slip of the mask on Jack's face every time John calls him out.
His little Narc face just can't hide how much he's hating this.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I would not be surprised if that pair of twats are the only couple to survive until the end. Just to prove everyone wrong and “win”.

• Sad

Beetlemania

VIP Member
I think Richard could be a very controlling man, he seems to want his own way all the time. I really hope andi gets rid of him, he is horrible