Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Whoever pointed out that Tori hates women is just bang on. It explains a lot.
We’re ready to have sex, but I don’t want to do itbecause I don’t want to give them the satisfaction… girl 😂 she’s a fucking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 33

InstaHunDone

All those scarves Richard wears would come in useful for strangling him - absolute immature, gaslighting, controlling old prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Noppa

I would feel sorry for Tori but she’s such a massive twat that I can’t. And she is an idiot

Reactions: 32

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Oh that’s pretty cruel from Jade to do that in front of everyone. Like, I hate Tori as much as the next person, but that didn’t need an audience.
Nah I love it 1) for the drama and 2) Tori needs to hear all these things that Jack has done and said behind her back. And with the group also reacting to it, she can see that it's not a normal way to be in a relationship. At this point though, I think they're a pair of paid actors because no way would any sane woman stay with someone like Jack after all these things happening... 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Offish

VIP Member
Yes andi, stand your ground, she was amazing then handling that absolute cunt. She did so well at keeping (mostly) calm and sticking to her points and not rising to his blatant lying and aggression.

Reactions: 31

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I’m still just processing the way that dick reduced 9 full weeks with Andi to the 10 days that they were getting it on as though the rest of it didn’t count. He is just gross. I have a feeling that he will be single for the rest of his days. The man needs some serious self reflection!

Reactions: 30

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Who made Jayden the fucking relationship expert? If he’s so good at it why did he need a tv programme to find himself a wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 30