Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG TIM AND LUCINDA KISSING IN THE NEXT DINNER PARTY!! 🥰

Thread title came from Lauren's amazing one liner about Jack which was in a lot of top liked comments yesterday! Had to shortened "Australia season 11" slightly, hope that's okay

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a separate thread here:

For any spoilers, articles or potential spoilers thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/mafsa-season-11-spoiler-chat.44720/

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Richard could be a very controlling man, he seems to want his own way all the time. I really hope andi gets rid of him, he is horrible

Reactions: 26
I can't believe this Dickie is a motivational speaker. He has come across as such a poor communicator on the show, usually passive aggressive and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

No sucky-fucky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can't believe this Dickie is a motivational speaker. He has come across as such a poor communicator on the show, usually passive aggressive and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

I totally agree, he has no self awareness and his communication skills are shocking! The fact that Deece, about 40 years younger telling Andrea how he would have not spoken this crudely says it all.

Reactions: 10

Next thread title? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry for the spamming on previous thread, just caught up with last nights episode read along style!
🤞 I'm in a fit state to join you lovely lot tonight 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For your entertainment - I went to pick up snacks (who doesn't love a biscuit watching MAFS) and superglue to fix headphones, cause I'm cheap like that. I couldn't resist the chocolate filled biscuit while fixing the headphones and I accidentally glued my fingers together. I thought I might be stuck like that for a few days. I'm relieved to tell you I've managed to pry myself apart. Still covered in hardened glue though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here for the dinner party. I’m ready for some action finally 😂 I did get cookies from dominos as a snack. They are much better cold and I ate them already 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tonight’s snack is a mug cake because 20 minutes ago in Tesco I had the willpower to not have snacks and now 20 minutes later I don’t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
These light nights are killing me for being MAFS ready I haven’t even decided on my snack yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m here and hoping tonight is more interesting than last nights snooze fest 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with how absolutely vile Richard is. It’s appalling that this is allowed to go on, he’s emotionally abusing Andrea on camera!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.