Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
I just watched last nights. I actually despise Lucinda and Tim. Couple of vile bullies. She is so fake and her voice is annoying as shit. I think Tori was quite nice how she handled it. Tim constantly gurning. I’d have smacked them both in the mouth 😂😂
I think you're in the wrong place 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Get Tim Man on 100mg sertraline and talking therapy and he'll be right as rain eventually. Also, it's never too late to turn your life around. He's 51, he's got lots of of time. Going on the show has been a bit of a life changing moment for our Tim! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Clovis

VIP Member
I can't believe this Dickie is a motivational speaker. He has come across as such a poor communicator on the show, usually passive aggressive and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

No sucky-fucky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's got more patience than me, I'd have lost my rag by now. He's banging on saying she's not telling him the reasons why. She's sodding trying to tell him. Yikes! I assume from the dinner party clip yesterday that they are done and he walks or something. I hope that's the case and if so, it's a lucky escape for her.

Some of the men this year are awful.

Reactions: 40

malibu skies

VIP Member
It’s almost impressive how Sara portrays herself as the victim when she’s the one who brought this all on herself

Reactions: 39

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Sara seems to think she’s achieved something impressive because she hasn’t shagged any of her exes this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Is Tori so thick that she doesn’t realise that when the red faced fucker says awful things about women he’s also talking about her?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MooBelle

VIP Member
Got to say it but I think Lucinda has actually grown since meeting Tim.
We all agree that Tin Man (my future husband) has really 'found himself' during the Ixperiment and has become a better person. He'll probably be the best boyfriend ever to the next girl because of how lovely and supportive Lucinda has been.
What none of us have ever picked up on is how much Tim has changed Lucinda for the better. The stupid letter thing is a new side of her. She was so uptight with her new age shit. Everything had troof and meaning and it would be impossible to live with. She's now letting go and being fun and giggly and silly.
I don't think these two will ever be more than friends but I think they are a success in the Ixperiment x

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
I can't believe this Dickie is a motivational speaker. He has come across as such a poor communicator on the show, usually passive aggressive and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

No sucky-fucky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.
Why are you saying this on the first page? Surely to god this is one of the best thread title nomination ever? Say it again in 48 pages.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Ok...I have to ask....I often tell my fella stuff about my girlfriends and their relationships and also usually say don't tell anyone. Am I wrong in thinking we all do because it's our partner and it's part of our conversations ? I wouldn't be happy if I'm being honest if I thought he would then go blabbing back to them or talk about them to others. I trust him not to.Yet, Jayden feels like it's his God given right to as such ' overrule ' Eden's wishes just because he needs to be the big ( moral) man and be able to give his opinions....I think he is such a bitch 🤷

Reactions: 37

Chez300

VIP Member
I think he has slowly given Andi the ick. She was defo into him at the beginning unfortunately she knows him now 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 36