Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I can't believe this Dickie is a motivational speaker. He has come across as such a poor communicator on the show, usually passive aggressive and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

No sucky-fucky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.
Next thread title? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rainbow Blossom

A lot of the group seem to talk with fondness for Tori, say they respect her, etc. I cannot understand why. She makes no effort to talk to people, sits with a face on her and seems to openly enjoy seeing other people’s suffering. I really don’t like her at all.

Reactions: 29

Webster1357

VIP Member
I do love Tim and Lucinda but they are 100% friend zoned at this point, and always will be. I'm not even sorry because they will make amazing friends, and sometimes that's better than a romantic love!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I love Andi but I need them to leave I can’t deal with this old prick much longer

MooBelle

VIP Member
Tonight’s snack is a mug cake because 20 minutes ago in Tesco I had the willpower to not have snacks and now 20 minutes later I don’t
Yeah I bought celery and hummus for my snack last night. Had biscotti instead.
At lunch I ate the hummus with a spoon and gave the celery to next door's bunny.
Fucking celery, what was I thinking?

• Haha
  • Heart

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Exes get a lot of the blame on this show. But those exes never get a chance to share their truth. Bring a bus load of them in for one of the dinner parties I say! Unleash the ex carnage 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28