Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
No I've never watched an episode of Bluey but I've seen several people post about the new episode and all were 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
There's a couple still together from season 6. They're engaged and have a year old son. 🥰
Is that the guy who played cricket? They were one of my favourite couples? 😍 I hope they’re still together. Although now I’m thinking there’s another couple with a baby you might be referring to. 🤔 I also hope that although many couples may not stick together, as long as they have the right attitude, and are open with the ixperts they might go on to better relationships. More like a dating boot camp. With some of them needing a boot up the ass instead, obvs!
---
They should do a married at first sight where they take people into a room separated into those attracted to men and those attracted to women, show them each photos of people of the sex they’re attracted to and if two people choose each others photos they get married there and then, see if they’re any better at choosing for themselves because they couldn’t do much worse than the experts.
Oops read yours after I posted. Agree with this option too!! Or let us viewers meddle as well 👍

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
Never watched bluey but saw Christian Hull (love him) was crying over it .