Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I feel like Richard is always pestering Andi for sex. That he is a pain in that way.
Jesus the bloke is 62?! Imagine what he was like at 30?!
He comes off as a dirty old man to me.

Reactions: 24

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I’m bored. There’ll be no drama with Tori here. At this point jack could shag all 3 ixperts in front of tori and she’d still look adoringly at him and say it’s their dark humour 🤬

• Haha

Offish

VIP Member
I can’t cope with how absolutely vile Richard is. It’s appalling that this is allowed to go on, he’s emotionally abusing Andrea on camera!

• Sad

orangehead

VIP Member
The Jayden and Eden kerfuffle has confused me. I understand that Eden doesn't want him to repeat stuff, he really should understand and respect that, but I don't get how we've seen nothing of how badly they've been getting along.

It kinda reminds me of when we suddenly found out how Booka was being dismissive and uncaring to poor Bretty in season 8. They were presented as the emotionally mature golden couple until it all came out.

I still remember Booka's hostility when she passive-aggressively threw him a Brett themed party with cut outs of his photo everywhere lmao.
My husband is the biggest gossip I’ve ever known, when he calls me or comes home his first words are regularly ‘guess what’ and he tells me gossip, I don’t repeat any of it, I tell him my opinion, but what he wants to say to the people involved or any action, or lack of action, on his part is his choice and I can see why Eden doesn’t want Jayden to constantly get involved. She just wants to chat/vent/share/gossip with her ‘husband’ and get his support or opinion or whatever, he’s a drama llama and wants to be in the middle of everything, you can tell by how he went at Sara. Obviously what she did wasn’t right and he’s fine to say that but he was like a dog with a bone!

Reactions: 23

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Is Tori so thick that she doesn’t realise that when the red faced fucker says awful things about women he’s also talking about her?
So many people have tried to nudge her towards realising this! I think maybe she's stuck in a sunk cost situation, where she doesn't wanna admit he's a twat because it means admitting she was wrong for so long. She's an idiot. So is Jack. Why does he keep making these shitty comments and then acting surprised when they get brought up later? Pair of morons.

Reactions: 23