Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
No offense to gay people, but if Marky ever has the opportunity to send his guys off into the proper “place,” he might have a son that looks like Jonah Byrd from Ozark. I can’t unsee MF now.
Too late. If you have to start by saying “no offense to” you can pretty much guarantee you’re going to say something offensive. “proper place” wtf?

You could have just said if Mark has kids this is what his son could look like. 🙄

And I would have replied yes, he does look a bit like Mark.

And nobody gets offended. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I say good for him, particularly as a younger person, for being brave enough to go away alone. Too many people, especially young ones, believe you've got to be doing things with friends. Some people, me included, enjoy being alone and oftentimes that impedes our ability to do things in isolation. As a youngster, I'd never have dreamed about going to the cinema alone or traveling to another country on holiday alone. I like that he's normalising this for his followers, particularly those who may not have any friends. Like, it's okay to do stuff by yourself, don't rely on other people to go with you, you don't need friends to enjoy yourself. We all know Mark has an abundance of friends, those who could and would have gone with him. I'm not a fan but I commend him doing this. It's not going to change the world but it is a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He is so unshapely now. He’s gone from bean pole to bag of shite. He may have had issues with being skinny but no way he had food issues. He’s got more issues than Vogue and needs to get himself sorted. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion when he uploads a new video, he unoriginal, ugly, disgusting, common and uncouth.
He's said in the past he was verging on anorexia,
However, you seem to know better , although I don't exactly see how 🤔
Say what you like about the lad, he's annoying as fuck, but if someone decides to tell their story when it comes to their mental /physical health, respect that.

If you feel better saying he looks like a ”bag of shite” knowing he's spoken about his issues, that says more about you than anyone else.

That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Yumyumbumbum

I do like Mark. He's very sweet and something quite endearing about him. He seems really kind. Though I can see why he's still single. He's in his 30's and lives like an 18 Yr old student. He's very childlike. He seems to have Peter Pan syndrome. I can imagine it puts people off. I wouldn't be romantically attracted to someone who sits watching vhs, snuggled in a blanket all day, when I have to go to work in a high pressure environment. I was doing my self assessment tax return today and was wondering how he copes with that?! He probably has an accountant but he'd still need to submit all his earnings and expenses. I just can't imagine how he gets his head around it?
---
Also I think Zoe is a proper bitch. She is a user. I think she loves being top dog and looks down on him as she thinks she's better. She shows off all her money and big house to make him feel like the inferior one. Only went to his place once and could tell she was looking down on him because he lives like a normal person in a normal house. He has real friends and she doesn't really seem to so that says a lot

Reactions: 15

Alecsmith

BE288C26-A5DC-4ABF-A1E9-5EA46B7EA70B.jpeg

Very obvious hair loss / receding hair! The way he was fiddling with it in the wind is obvious he has issues with his hair and why he has that awful bouffant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

LongishCat

VIP Member
I don't see the issue with him not officially coming out. It doesn't matter, imo. People don't come out as heterosexuals, so why should you (feel pressured to) come out as gay/bi?
I mean, if he (or anyone for that matter) wants to, sure, but it shouldn't be expected/necessary.

MarthaBartha

I like Mark's videos. They're not the best, and he's not the most intelligent person, but I think he is naturally funny and down to earth, it feels like I'm watching a friend.

If there's anything negative I should add, there was a video he made where he tried to make French toast but didn't read the recipe properly. He mixed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a jug, then added butter, then spread only a tiny bit of the mixture onto the bread, before frying it in a pan. It looked like he didn't use the rest of the mixture, and might as well have fried dry bread. Just thought that was a bit annoying, lol.
You ok hun?

• Haha

Jawge

Screen is a bit dark but...surely he can't be wearing black, navy blue and dark green at the same time, right? And paired with horrible white trainers, too

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gigglez

Mark has always been cringe worthy.

Originally found him through the video testing Zoe products where he gushed endlessly. Then kept sending it to Zoe after he kept ignoring him.

Worst sort of clingy fan, ever.

He hasn't improved at all. Last I saw him he was making desperate attempts to get Harry Styles to notice him, using the same tactics. It fell flat. Only Zoe was desperate enough to give him the time of day. She loves a good leech.
Right! ? Somehow I get a sense he’s starting to get bored/annoyed with Zoe though. I remember that stupid moment over vlogmas where he was trying to leave their house and Zalfie kept hiding his keys and suitcase and he looked so pissed and was forcing his laugh. I think he’s starting to get tired of their b.s.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do I need to create a rave section for MF so ya'll can dote on him.
i read this as “this MF” which I translated as “this mother fucker” and I’m totally ok with this error 😐

Mark Ferris is calpol, sickly sweet and fuck all reason to go near it if your over the age of 6.

but from watching Zoe’s vlogmas I learned he’s apparently gay,
and water is wet

• Haha

Alfies_Boy

Mark’s innovative and exclusive new merch has just been released, Mark is quoted as saying: “it rilly represents me personality and creativeness” - here’s a quick sneak peek:

6672F45A-161C-4421-A040-0D98C9F92016.jpeg

35E85553-33C3-4691-9D67-AC7D776005A7.jpeg

04471570-5A02-4F33-8968-4116DEF3FFD7.jpeg

• Haha

Alfies_Boy

I’m praying Zoella releases a new advent calendar this year. I miss the product reviews on Boots.com

A classic from the dimwit himself...

5B661061-E426-4964-BF78-61F5078DBA9B.jpeg

• Haha

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
NEW VIDEO ROUND UP!
Screenshot_20191008_190156.jpg

Mark has decided to copy his 'friend' Anastasia, another popular Tattle personality. She's not really your friend Mark, you filmed one video with the girl.

Mark proceeds to sit in a chair waiting for his sister, he introduces some of the products he'll be using.

*Mark half-arsedly tries to flog his new merch, he doesn't even seem to know where the heart on the sleeve is printed, this is your design Mark? Maybe rehearse this before you hit film hun?*

*At this point it's clear he's missed the point of the video, you do your makeup BEFORE they arrive Mark, clearly he filmed this in a panic this afternoon*

Mark smears and wipes various products on his skin, again failing to get the point of the challenge - the makeup is supposed to be visibly awful Mark, not your usual face of slap.

Sister sits down to film and notices nothing, Mark laughs awkwardly and makes her feel uncomfortable. She still notices no difference so he has to point out that his makeup is 'crazy'...

Sister goes along with it to make him feel better saying "Oh yeah now I can see" however she clearly can't see anything wrong because this is what he looks like 24/7

Mark, you've failed on so many levels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12