Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mark and Alfie were a couple, Alfie would treat him like dirt and Mark would love it - he'll do anything for fame.

Reactions: 5
If Mark and Alfie were a couple, Alfie would treat him like dirt and Mark would love it - he'll do anything for fame.
This is so sad, but true. I wonder if he really likes Zoe and Alfie, or he is just using them.

Reactions: 2
I like Mark's videos. They're not the best, and he's not the most intelligent person, but I think he is naturally funny and down to earth, it feels like I'm watching a friend.

If there's anything negative I should add, there was a video he made where he tried to make French toast but didn't read the recipe properly. He mixed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a jug, then added butter, then spread only a tiny bit of the mixture onto the bread, before frying it in a pan. It looked like he didn't use the rest of the mixture, and might as well have fried dry bread. Just thought that was a bit annoying, lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Mark's videos. They're not the best, and he's not the most intelligent person, but I think he is naturally funny and down to earth, it feels like I'm watching a friend.

If there's anything negative I should add, there was a video he made where he tried to make French toast but didn't read the recipe properly. He mixed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a jug, then added butter, then spread only a tiny bit of the mixture onto the bread, before frying it in a pan. It looked like he didn't use the rest of the mixture, and might as well have fried dry bread. Just thought that was a bit annoying, lol.
You ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I don’t think I’ve even seen mention of Mark in 12 months but I will say when I did “watch” him.

it was so staged to make himself look ditzy and lovable 🤦‍♀️ It grows old real fast,
this story confirms it.

He’s Zoe’s little witch, the willing butt of every joke, he’s got nothing else

Reactions: 6
It's pathetic that he still keeps up this act. But it makes Zoe laugh which makes them look like BFFs so he'll keep doing it. You can tell he's naturally not intelligent but the ditzy act is so over done now.

I think the only reason she keeps him around is because he follows her like a lost puppy and hypes her up when she's a lazy cow and wants to have a productive day of styling a pumpkin or watching a christmas film

Reactions: 5
Wow I’d forgot about Mark, I guess that shows how irrelevant he is really because he hasn’t been able to spend as much time with Zoe this year he’s kind of been forgotten about! It’s a shame because he’s a nice guy but I honestly think he needs a change of career...

Wonder if he’ll be sneaking round to Zoe’s at some point this month? He more or less lives there normally in Dec but obviously he’s not supposed to be ‘allowed’ this year due to the restrictions!

Reactions: 1
Wow I’d forgot about Mark, I guess that shows how irrelevant he is really because he hasn’t been able to spend as much time with Zoe this year he’s kind of been forgotten about! It’s a shame because he’s a nice guy but I honestly think he needs a change of career...

Wonder if he’ll be sneaking round to Zoe’s at some point this month? He more or less lives there normally in Dec but obviously he’s not supposed to be ‘allowed’ this year due to the restrictions!
If he lives alone could they be his support bubble?

Reactions: 1
Pretty much how he is with Zoe tbh... i would love this to happen though, all of their channels are so dull . I barely even follow any of them here now

I like Mark, I think he is genuine and does like Zoe + Alfie
i agree he seems much nicer than either of them (hardly an achievement though tbh) but is channel is just SO dull, maybe if he had peaked earlier when there was less youtube competition (like Zoe, Tanya etc did) he would have been able to make more of a career, but now I think you really need to do more to stand out

Reactions: 2
I don't particularly care for him but I enjoy his sit down and chatty sort of videos. When he's testing foods and such, I just find it relaxing 😂

Reactions: 4
Wtf is going on in this thread?

Do I need to create a rave section for MF so ya'll can dote on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do I need to create a rave section for MF so ya'll can dote on him.
i read this as “this MF” which I translated as “this mother fucker” and I’m totally ok with this error 😐

Mark Ferris is calpol, sickly sweet and duck all reason to go near it if your over the age of 6.

but from watching Zoe’s vlogmas I learned he’s apparently gay,
and water is wet

• Haha
Reactions: 13