Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Wtf is going on in this thread?

Do I need to create a rave section for MF so ya'll can dote on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He’s so superficial and materialistic, it’s embarrassing when he tries to be “relatable” going through the maccy drive through!

• Haha

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
NEW VIDEO ROUND UP!
I WATCH THIS SHIT so YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
Screenshot_20191029_202047.jpg

Mark's come up with another riveting video, driving around ordering food that his viewers don't like.

Mark rambles in the car about coming out with his own range of under eye patches, with chewing gum hanging out of his gob...

Mark rambles further in the car about people not wanting to watch 'everyday people videos' anymore and only wanting to watch boujie content, well well - could this be something to do with his plummeting sub count? Clearly fishing for reassurance here...

Screenshot_20191029_202211.jpg

Mark orders a load of shit food driving around wasting petrol. He worries that his expresso will make him shit himself. He burps loudly and farts.

Screenshot_20191029_202226.jpg

Mark pauses to spray himself in the face with a giant can of Tresemme which he apparently keeps in his car, whilst telling us his psychic said he's going to start dating in two weeks. I'm no psychic... but I predict this WON'T HAPPEN.

He pops home for a pep talk from his parents and cuddle with Teddy. You're nearly 30
YEARS OLD MARK.

At this point watching one of his videos is like watching someone having a public nervous breakdown. I can't with this guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Cringed at Zoe being so frigging OTT about Mark coming out as gay, her finding him a boyfriend “someone watching HAS TO BE interested in Mark” and her being absolutely buzzing to be able to vlog about it now 😬 SUCH a content leech.

I don't watch this guy. The colour of his skin concerns me. I worry about people who can't judge how orange they are when they look in a mirror. Seriously though, how childish is his content? I would have thought he would have advanced to something that fits his personality as a grown adult. Maybe reviewing nights out in London? Gay bars? Cocktail bars? A whole city to play with at the age of 28 and you want to "Try food from my childhood" which you've eaten a million time anyway. Absolute fucktard. What a waste of subscribers and how is he earning so much off it? Don't give him the views till he actually comes up with some quality content!! He's making enough money just by leeching onto Zoella.

Reactions: 11
I am shocked and appalled that he hasn't got a thread yet.

But this Brit award outfit?? Both him and Montana look trash.
There's not enough saline in the world to wash my eyes out after seeing that!
What is he wearing?
And why can I see Montana's foof? Jesus the Brits really scrape the barrel for people to attend nowadays don't they

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
He’s a child. That’s all he can be described as. A man child.

No originality what so ever.

It’s not even for 24 fucking hours!! He just has his usual meals and calls it a challenge? Absolute pleb.
And he wonders why no ADULT man wants to date him

• Haha

Amorphis35

Not sure what to make of Mark Ferris, seems like a lovely genuine guy but on the other hand his whole persona screams of insecurity! He’s different when he’s with his own friends I like those videos but when he’s with Zoe he’s like a lap dog and just looks sooo uncomfortable. He keeps doing all these advice videos but it’s a shame he can’t takd his own advice as he’s still single, never seems happy with himself even though he makes out he is.

Makes me wonder where he’d be without Zoe, Alfie, Tom Daley and all these little media jobs he keeps getting. I think he’d be still living with his mum if he didn’t contact Zoe that time and kiss her arse. I want to like him but can’t put my finger on what it is about him, certainly think he can do better than Zalfie as mates.

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Hes uploading a video today where Zoe controls him for the day....no change there then 😊
Just came here to say the exact same thing 😂

"Being Zoe's Bitch for 24hrs"

No offense to gay people, but if Marky ever has the opportunity to send his guys off into the proper “place,” he might have a son that looks like Jonah Byrd from Ozark. I can’t unsee MF now.
The "proper place" suggests anyone who isn't having heterosexual sex to reproduce isn't doing it properly.

There's no proper "place", as long as it involves consenting adults anything goes.

Also he's gay? He isn't going to get a woman pregnant because he wouldn't be having sex with women even if he was given the "chance"? Unless you mean artificial insemination?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I couldn’t give a rats ass about Zoe’s 50 quid advent calendar.
The worst thing she’s ever done is give us Mark Fairass and Poppy Deyes

• Haha

hairkinz

I know the thread's dead, but Mark came out officially on Youtube. I've always kind of liked him to be honest. I know he's annoying around Zoe, but he still seems somewhat decent (though it's hard to know with Youtubers).

• Wow
Reactions: 10

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
I get that Mark is very cringe when it comes to relationships, but idk what he's doing wasting his time with this guy honestly. They'll never be in a relationship or move to other countries very far away from each other. Mark is about to turn 32 and needs to be a bit more realistic with his life. He's going to get even more attached to this random guy and then have his heart broken and then we'll be inundated with a million self-help memes on Instagram.

• Angry

GossWhore

VIP Member
Screen is a bit dark but...surely he can't be wearing black, navy blue and dark green at the same time, right? And paired with horrible white trainers, too
Yes he is [emoji40]

Brightened it so I could see

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Really can’t stand the dude but he’s admitted to having disordered eating, I hope he’s healthy and happy, that’s all I’ll say on the matter.

he’s so desperate for “nobody likes me” content he might cry on a vlog that his weight is being discussed (while zoe gets frustrated waiting for an opportunity to fake laugh at an unfunny joke)