Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since he’s renting, it is likely he’s not allowed to paint walls, and may well be restrictions on nails in the walls and that sort of thing.
Yeah often you aren't allowed to put anything on the walls of a rented property, even bluetacked posters!

Probably why he doesn't have much scope to put art up or repaint. Doesn't stop him from having absolutely zero taste when he does try though...

He has no sense of individualism AT ALL.

Reactions: 5
Yeah often you aren't allowed to put anything on the walls of a rented property, even bluetacked posters!

Probably why he doesn't have much scope to put art up or repaint. Doesn't stop him from having absolutely zero taste when he does try though...

He has no sense of individualism AT ALL.
He just chucks fairy lights and fake foliage around and calls it interior design 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poster putty (blue stuff) used to leave oil spots. Maybe it’s less damaging now? I think those 3M strips might work for unframed art. His Zoe car vlog was a snorer. Dozed off during the pupsicle part. Even Zoe had a big yawn in the car. Their time together seemed strained. Did they forget how to just make cupcakes together? Better stay on her good side Marky, Snorella warned things would be really ugly if you stopped being friends! Is she trying to undermine their friendship & manipulate things? 🤔 Perhaps, she’s the problem! (Ya think?) sarcasm.

Reactions: 2
Poster putty (blue stuff) used to leave oil spots. Maybe it’s less damaging now? I think those 3M strips might work for unframed art. His Zoe car vlog was a snorer. Dozed off during the pupsicle part. Even Zoe had a big yawn in the car. Their time together seemed strained. Did they forget how to just make cupcakes together? Better stay on her good side Marky, Snorella warned things would be really ugly if you stopped being friends! Is she trying to undermine their friendship & manipulate things? 🤔 Perhaps, she’s the problem! (Ya think?) sarcasm.
YEP. Snoozefest 101 with Markella. Every single time.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t mind the garage vlog. My parents made my siblings & I take all our things by our mid-20’s, mostly because they are clean freaks. I’d imagine his childhood collectibles are smelling musty stored like that? He & his sister are such genuine & friendly people. It’s a shame he & Zoe are mixed up with the Deyes clan.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t mind the garage vlog. My parents made my siblings & I take all our things by our mid-20’s, mostly because they are clean freaks. I’d imagine his childhood collectibles are smelling musty stored like that? He & his sister are such genuine & friendly people. It’s a shame he & Zoe are mixed up with the Deyes clan.
I'll be honest, I didn't actually mind it either, I know it's dull content but he actually seemed chilled and relaxed in it like he was being himself? I am a similar age to him so there was some nostalgia regarding the things he was unboxing?

The food vlogs were so uncomfortable to watch or any time he's with Zoella it's cringe worthy, the more 'down to earth' content was a change - seems the fans can't relate tho...

Screenshot_20190918_173437.jpg

Reactions: 2
still better than Alfie’s sad attempt at trying to look hot

View attachment 43305
Oh shoot! 😂 Someone needs to photoshop Alfie into Mark’s pic! Hilarious imagery!

I'll be honest, I didn't actually mind it either, I know it's dull content but he actually seemed chilled and relaxed in it like he was being himself? I am a similar age to him so there was some nostalgia regarding the things he was unboxing?

The food vlogs were so uncomfortable to watch or any time he's with Zoella it's cringe worthy, the more 'down to earth' content was a change - seems the fans can't relate tho...

View attachment 42173
All YT’ers were in the neg (I think) when the new YT subscriber count rule went into effect. Social Blade is practically dead. YT will only show the 1st 3 #’s now, but everyone can still access their own sub count in their personal profile.

Reactions: 1
She is a mess!!! I’m so embarrassed with Miss Ferris’ make up haul. GET A LIFE, GET A JOB and maybe you’ll get a guy!!

• Haha
NEW VIDEO ROUND UP:

Mark (caked in makeup) shows us utter pointless crap he's bought in America:

Sugar scrubs to remove his ghastly tan
Concealer by Kylie Jenner
Under eye concealer
More concealer
Foundation
Facemasks
Makeup
Brow gels
Glittery body spray
Makeup setting spray
Rubber hydro mask
Bronzer
Makeup removing cleanser
Moisturisers
More cleanser
Sleep masks
Peony eye cream
Unicorn essence
Skin mask
More concealer
Lip balm

*Mark informs us that he likes spraying stuff and having oils and lotions all over his face...*

*Loads of waffle about being confident wearing makeup as a man to cover his clear insecurity and self loathing*

*bitter references to being single*

Please can people start calling him out for wasteful spending and insane amounts of plastic?! The amount of unnecessary products he buys is INSANE.

NEW MERCH IS COMING GUYSSSS.

*comments on his ghastly mismatched badly applied tan smearing the bedsheets and staining things*

Wait a few hours until he freaks out and deletes it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How long before Ferris starts sporting a full face of slap? I see him lurking on James Charles’ photos sometimes and he’s mentioned him and other Beaty personalities on occasion!

• Haha
My god what’s wrong with this guy? Buys pointless crap you can probably pick up in Boots over here, why is he so obsessed with products? I have two shampoos and three shower gels in my bathroom I think that’s excessive he’s another level lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god what’s wrong with this guy? Buys pointless crap you can probably pick up in Boots over here, why is he so obsessed with products? I have two shampoos and three shower gels in my bathroom I think that’s excessive he’s another level lol.
Have you seen his hairspray obsession!

He has such a huge environmental impact 😩

• Haha