Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that when you search for Mark's thread, he's literally so irrelevant and dull he's buried at the absolute bottom under Zoe, Alfie, Anastasia... even bleeping Imogenation!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NEW VIDEO ROUND UP!
Screenshot_20191008_190156.jpg

Mark has decided to copy his 'friend' Anastasia, another popular Tattle personality. She's not really your friend Mark, you filmed one video with the girl.

Mark proceeds to sit in a chair waiting for his sister, he introduces some of the products he'll be using.

*Mark half-arsedly tries to flog his new merch, he doesn't even seem to know where the heart on the sleeve is printed, this is your design Mark? Maybe rehearse this before you hit film hun?*

*At this point it's clear he's missed the point of the video, you do your makeup BEFORE they arrive Mark, clearly he filmed this in a panic this afternoon*

Mark smears and wipes various products on his skin, again failing to get the point of the challenge - the makeup is supposed to be visibly awful Mark, not your usual face of slap.

Sister sits down to film and notices nothing, Mark laughs awkwardly and makes her feel uncomfortable. She still notices no difference so he has to point out that his makeup is 'crazy'...

Sister goes along with it to make him feel better saying "Oh yeah now I can see" however she clearly can't see anything wrong because this is what he looks like 24/7

Mark, you've failed on so many levels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Have to say though his hairline has been looking less like a Lego man recently, maybe he's been reading Tattle.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell he’s tragic on so many levels, just that picture alone with the bleeping eye things is enough to put ya off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How long before Ferris starts sporting a full face of slap? I see him lurking on James Charles’ photos sometimes and he’s mentioned him and other Beaty personalities on occasion!
well, he often times pushes non-existent hair behind his ears outta habit, so my guess is that when he’s home, the weave “isn’t” snatched!

All the plastics and waste he’s procuring needs to be called out. I bet he’s one of those Gays For Trump.
Ha! You think that liberals aren’t wasteful? I have no clue where he stands politically, but he has an addiction/hoarding problem to beauty products. Too many men with mental problems on YouTube thinking they are women. Not without the monthly ups & downs of hormones beetches! They’ll never ever understand what it feels like to be a woman. All they can do is pretend. I only have sympathy for the true intersex individuals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If it wasn’t for his thread on Tattle, I would have forgotten Mark exists. He’s so unremarkable and when he’s with Zoe he’s insufferable.

Reactions: 10
Who actually watches his videos though? Who does he actually appeal to? He doesn't offer anything new, different or exciting so I can't understand it.

Reactions: 8
Who actually watches his videos though? Who does he actually appeal to? He doesn't offer anything new, different or exciting so I can't understand it.
Gays coming out of the closet that want to wear fake tan and make up? Or insecure women who hang around with him cause they’re relationship is on the way out (Zoe)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually used to like Mark, he seemed reasonably grounded, but the more he's got himself involved with needy Zoe, the more ridiculous he's become🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’s anything like he is his videos. I imagine him to be a proper catty witch.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s anything like he is his videos. I imagine him to be a proper catty witch.
Yeah one of them that eyes you up and down at the bar judging you with his bunch of fake fag hags if you don’t look a certain way, he ain’t genuine at all...

Reactions: 6
Yeah one of them that eyes you up and down at the bar judging you with his bunch of fake fag hags if you don’t look a certain way, he ain’t genuine at all...
YES! With a fruity cocktail in hand turning his bronzer ridden nose up at everyone

Reactions: 5