Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Daley is garbage, his behaviour doesn't surprise me.

Mark's latest is hilarious, he claims he make A LOT of money from being a YouTuber... posting maybe one tit video a month?

Really Mark? How much do you make exactly??? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
Tom Daley is garbage, his behaviour doesn't surprise me.

Mark's latest is hilarious, he claims he make A LOT of money from being a YouTuber... posting maybe one tit video a month?

Really Mark? How much do you make exactly??? šŸ¤”
He doesnā€™t make a lot thatā€™s why he was crying his eyes out having a breakdown just before the lockdown. He was worried about his future.
959E125C-2C25-4434-B19E-CE4AEB635F5A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
He doesnā€™t make a lot thatā€™s why he was crying his eyes out having a breakdown just before the lockdown. He was worried about his future.
View attachment 115488
That's only the youtube ad money, just the peanuts. The real money comes from all the brand deals where he could be getting thousands per video or mention on insta. Of course those have dried up right now. But he was earning way way more than that for many months

Reactions: 4
@Alfies_Boy they aren't real friends anyway just did a few videos together and Mark mentions him for clout. I doubt they hang out irl though Daley is far from the wholesome sexless image Ferris tries to project so he'd be wise to stay well clear going forwards.

I think Mark would be safer making friends on the same level as him, the Teletubbies for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it is a lot consideting the (little) work he puts in, he could easily do a full time job in addition to youtube tbh
He could or he could put in some effort to make slightly decent content lol. His videos arenā€™t even at mediocre at the moment.

Reactions: 4
He could or he could put in some effort to make slightly decent content lol. His videos arenā€™t even at mediocre at the moment.
It seems like lockdown has actually made lots of influencers lazier than ever tbh

Reactions: 6
No offense to gay people, but if Marky ever has the opportunity to send his guys off into the proper ā€œplace,ā€ he might have a son that looks like Jonah Byrd from Ozark. I canā€™t unsee MF now.
Too late. If you have to start by saying ā€œno offense toā€ you can pretty much guarantee youā€™re going to say something offensive. ā€œproper placeā€ wtf?

You could have just said if Mark has kids this is what his son could look like. šŸ™„

And I would have replied yes, he does look a bit like Mark.

And nobody gets offended. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hes uploading a video today where Zoe controls him for the day....no change there then šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hes uploading a video today where Zoe controls him for the day....no change there then šŸ˜Š
Just came here to say the exact same thing šŸ˜‚

"Being Zoe's witch for 24hrs"

No offense to gay people, but if Marky ever has the opportunity to send his guys off into the proper ā€œplace,ā€ he might have a son that looks like Jonah Byrd from Ozark. I canā€™t unsee MF now.
The "proper place" suggests anyone who isn't having heterosexual sex to reproduce isn't doing it properly.

There's no proper "place", as long as it involves consenting adults anything goes.

Also he's gay? He isn't going to get a woman pregnant because he wouldn't be having sex with women even if he was given the "chance"? Unless you mean artificial insemination?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That bleeping video was the most pointless bag of dicks tit show ever.

MY GOD, she was boring as hell. It was SO predictable!

Egg on toast, a walk, lemon drizzle bake off, pizza and a bath? duck OFFFFFF.

I thought the point of the ā€œcontrolling for a dayā€œ videos was to make them do daft tit and actually spice up their day? It couldnā€™t have been anymore boring. She basically turned Mark into her for a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9