Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringed at Zoe being so frigging OTT about Mark coming out as gay, her finding him a boyfriend “someone watching HAS TO BE interested in Mark” and her being absolutely buzzing to be able to vlog about it now 😬 SUCH a content leech.

Reactions: 12
i read this as “this MF” which I translated as “this mother fucker” and I’m totally ok with this error 😐

Mark Ferris is calpol, sickly sweet and duck all reason to go near it if your over the age of 6.

but from watching Zoe’s vlogmas I learned he’s apparently gay,
and water is wet
Girl Mark Ferris is synonymous with mother fcker so easy mistake 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder where Mark’s pic of him and Zoe is from this trip. Does anyone find it weird that he literally post ZERO pics with anyone else on ig but Zoe and he’s always referring to her in stories and then in her vlog today the ornaments he bought and what was said about them. Like it’s like they are life partners. It’s a bit odd the obsession they have with each other. Like I love my best friends but dang.

Reactions: 7
The man is utterly pathetic. He’s so self-congratulatory that he figured out he felt sick because of anxiety. Get over yourself mate.

Can’t bear his sloppy and lazy content, and bad editing. There are teenage YouTubers and influencers who, to their credit, are doing a better job than this clown who peaked due to his frenemy-ship with Zoella.

I could write a record-breaking list on why he’s single:
Orange stained hands and fingers
Bitten to buggery nails
Prit Sticked Eyebrows
Always talking about his bum hole and having the shits
Can’t cook basic meals
Eats McDonald’s every other day
Wears sickly sweet perfumes made for teen girls
Fan base is pre-teen girls
Badly concealed receding hairline
tit hair
Bad make up
Terrible clothes and questionable fashion choices
Tacky decor
No ambition
Wasteful
Can’t save money
No long term goals
Poor video editing
Poor vlogging skills
Follows trends from 18 year old YouTubers
Self-obsessed
Delusional obsession with positivity
Questionable music tastes
Horse teeth
Unintelligent
Poor vocabulary
Uneducated and uninformed
No real hobbies
No self awareness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know we're not supposed to assume with people's sexuality but seriously is the pope catholic?? I assumed it went without saying that he was gay??? or does the coming out video get him the views & attention he craves? he's best friends with a woman, fake tans in a week more than I have in my 34 years, wears makeup & women's perfume quite openly.

I know we're not supposed to assume with people's sexuality but seriously is the pope catholic?? I assumed it went without saying that he was gay??? or does the coming out video get him the views & attention he craves? he's best friends with a woman, fake tans in a week more than I have in my 34 years, wears makeup & women's perfume quite openly.
I know right. When he said “I came out to my family over lockdown” I nearly choked!! I mean come on, he’s as straight as a banana.

I love Zoe though absolutely ripping into him in her passive aggressive tone and Mark being oblivious to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does he live in an iPhone factory. What’s with the netting across his balcony?

Reactions: 1
Because pigeons kept flying onto his balcony and in his flat when the door was open.
Would love to see him deal with a pigeon in his flat. I think that would push him over the edge, or at least send him crying back to his parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His Instagram reminds me of a lad I went to uni with. The lad I went to uni with was also gay but he always struck me as the type of person if you said anything that didn't agree with him that he'd pull the "you're picking one because I'm gay" so I always stayed out of his way cos he was super stuck up and thought he was all that. He also posts lots of photos of himself and never with other people (even before lockdown you never saw this lad I knew hanging out with anyone).

Reactions: 2
Almost as shocking as American Idol singer Clay Aiken coming out.

I think everyone would have been more shocked if he said he was straight.

Reactions: 4
Mark: OMG this Oliver Bonas hand sanitizer smells AMAZING!!
*squirts into hands*
Mark: Oh it doesn’t actually smell of anything.
*two second later*
Mark: Thank you for supporting the brands I work with, I would never lie to you!

yeah right Mark you’re fooling no one. Go cry wank over your lonely Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark: OMG this Oliver Bonas hand sanitizer smells AMAZING!!
*squirts into hands*
Mark: Oh it doesn’t actually smell of anything.
*two second later*
Mark: Thank you for supporting the brands I work with, I would never lie to you!

yeah right Mark you’re fooling no one. Go cry wank over your lonely Christmas.
Imagine being the PR at oliver bonas watching this :LOL:

Almost as shocking as American Idol singer Clay Aiken coming out.

I think everyone would have been more shocked if he said he was straight.
I have never followed him, just saw him in Zoe's vlogs etc, but had just assumed he was openly gay, shocks me that he has never come out! I also wonder what the reason is? It seems sad he doesn't feel comfortable enough to do so?

Reactions: 3
Imagine being the PR at oliver bonas watching this :LOL:

I have never followed him, just saw him in Zoe's vlogs etc, but had just assumed he was openly gay, shocks me that he has never come out! I also wonder what the reason is? It seems sad he doesn't feel comfortable enough to do so?
He did come out recently on his channel

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know it was getting ridiculous. I think he should go on Naked Attraction to find a date.
Well he certainly isn't going to find a date hanging around Zoe (unless it's Alfie), because she needs him to be single so he can be at her beck and call to be her poodle.

Reactions: 2
Hang on a minute, I haven't watched him for ages, has he seriously only just come out as gay?

Reactions: 3