Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused reading this and Zoe’s thread because I genuinely thought Mark was out and proud but the consensus here is that he isn’t?!

I also really, really think Alfie is gay and I genuinely believe the comments from Alfie shared up thread have some truth to them, even if he dresses it up as a joke. I was never into the britcrew but I genuinely remember thinking Alfie and Zoe were really mismatched. surprised that he was dating her.

Reactions: 3
Well in Zoes latest vlog they are talking about their ideal weddings and Mark says ''My future husband would be there waiting for me''
I think Mark is out without ever actually saying he's out. Which is nice in a sense, somebody not feeling the need to actually "come out".

Reactions: 9
A few years ago he mentioned he was looking for a woman! It’s very obvious he is gay- which is fine! But he skirts around it a lot and is very ambiguous.

I don’t think he is that attractive to male or female, he is just so awkward.

Well in Zoes latest vlog they are talking about their ideal weddings and Mark says ''My future husband would be there waiting for me''
Yes, that is what prompted me to ask here! It was the first time I have heard him say anything that explicitly gay, and I thought Zoe might have accidentally outed him by leaving it in. But I don't really follow him closely.

It is interesting that he seems to just be in a glass closet and not jumping on the "coming out" video trends, that would probably gain him some subscribers, as those videos often go 'viral'.

Reactions: 4
He probably just likes the drama of people guessing whether or not he is! Kind of like it makes him weird and mysterious but really, we aren’t bothered either way but we are just nosey 😁

I think the fact Zoe and Alfie decorate with pride decorations confirms it. Good for him, he will discuss it in his own time. Look at Dan and Phil ...

I think he is too unsure and lacks confidence to come out. He has always been very vague about his sexuality. He mentioned about going on Tinder a year or so ago and meeting a woman. He is fooling nobody.

I came out when I was 18 and it was very difficult but I just had to do it. I knew it was easier doing it from an earlier age than letting it drag on.

I think mark knows that lots of people speculate and a lot of his “fans” seem to be really young girls. He probably doesn’t want to disenchant them.

I just don’t see him attractive to either sex though. He seems so insecure with the hair, the fake tan, the extreme filters, make up etc.

Reactions: 1
I don't see the issue with him not officially coming out. It doesn't matter, imo. People don't come out as heterosexuals, so why should you (feel pressured to) come out as gay/bi?
I mean, if he (or anyone for that matter) wants to, sure, but it shouldn't be expected/necessary.

Reactions: 14
I don't see the issue with him not officially coming out. It doesn't matter, imo. People don't come out as heterosexuals, so why should you (feel pressured to) come out as gay/bi?
I mean, if he (or anyone for that matter) wants to, sure, but it shouldn't be expected/necessary.
I’m not saying he should but when he goes on about looking for a wife or girlfriend in vlogs and saying he uses straight dating apps, it is actually a backward step. Gay people shouldn’t have to pretend they are something else to please others. By insinuating that he is straight, he is not doing himself or other gay men who follow him any favours.

I’m not saying he should but when he goes on about looking for a wife or girlfriend in vlogs and saying he uses straight dating apps, it is actually a backward step. Gay people shouldn’t have to pretend they are something else to please others. By insinuating that he is straight, he is not doing himself or other gay men who follow him any favours.
That I agree with. He could still be bi ofcourse, bit still.
I don't follow him online, but from what I read, I feel like he's pretty obvious about it recently? (Referring to a future husband, the "barking up the wrong tree") But I could be wrong.

I hate it when people are like 'we are so weird' or 'we are so wacky' as some personality characteristic but all they are doing is rolling down a hill and acting like half their age....*cough* Zoe and Mark *cough*

Reactions: 5
Why do they ALWAYS do full on staged photo shoots with pre planned outfits and poses? It’s SO cringe!

He is so talentless. How does he manage to afford his lifestyle- keeping his apartment, bills, travel etc.
Surely it can't be reliant solely on his YouTube channel?

Reactions: 2
Mark seems like a nice bloke, but what I don't like is he seems to overplay the camp/gay card.

I have gay friends, but none of them ponce around in shorts that small.

Don't you just hate it when people overplay the straight card. 🙄 :ROFLMAO: