Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BE288C26-A5DC-4ABF-A1E9-5EA46B7EA70B.jpeg

Very obvious hair loss / receding hair! The way he was fiddling with it in the wind is obvious he has issues with his hair and why he has that awful bouffant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 57338
Very obvious hair loss / receding hair! The way he was fiddling with it in the wind is obvious he has issues with his hair and why he has that awful bouffant
Yep! As we all suspected. This would explain the careful Trump wig he fashions with it. Can't help but think the amount of tit he puts in his hair isn't exactly going to help with hair loss?

Tresemme hairspray is like putting boot polish on your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to know when him and Zoe are going to grow up. He moans about dating not going well and being single... maybe try acting your age Mark?! Isn’t he almost 30! We all have stupid moments with our friends and want to have a laugh and all that but these pair act like a pair of idiotic teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just want to know when him and Zoe are going to grow up. He moans about dating not going well and being single... maybe try acting your age Mark?! Isn’t he almost 30! We all have stupid moments with our friends and want to have a laugh and all that but these pair act like a pair of idiotic teenagers.
I have a feeling that when he's not with Zoe he's not quite as ridiculously moronic. I do think she encourages him to act up for her vlogs so that it makes them seem like cool, funny, relatable teenagers🙄. He might deep down inside think "what the duck am I doing with this idiot", then again I'm probably wrong on all counts😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling that when he's not with Zoe he's not quite as ridiculously moronic. I do think she encourages him to act up for her vlogs so that it makes them seem like cool, funny, relatable teenagers🙄. He might deep down inside think "what the duck am I doing with this idiot", then again I'm probably wrong on all counts😂😂😂
I think the lights are on but there's no one home at Mark's gaff.

This article is about as riveting as Mark himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think the lights are on but there's no one home at Mark's gaff.

This article is about as riveting as Mark himself.
Was all ready to wet myself with excitement then zzzzzzzzzzz. That page has links to other awesome you tubers like Louise, Tanya and Alfie so I'm super excited to read those too! 😂

Yep, they're just as crap as the mark one, 😂

Reactions: 2
Who gets to play with puppies and chooses a picture where you can barely see them and is instead dominated by your cringey orange self? (Maybe he uploaded others of puppies,(?) but this one thanking the rspca is still way too much Mark)
Sure most influencers are self centred, but when they are so painfully bland as well the ‘profession’ really deserves all the criticism it gets.

Reactions: 1
Who gets to play with puppies and chooses a picture where you can barely see them and is instead dominated by your cringey orange self? (Maybe he uploaded others of puppies,(?) but this one thanking the rspca is still way too much Mark)
Sure most influencers are self centred, but when they are so painfully bland as well the ‘profession’ really deserves all the criticism it gets.
Looks like Mark has been binging on mince pies recently too, he's piling on the weight! I'm not saying him gaining weight is a bad thing but he's gone from painfully underweight to decidedly chubby. Ploppy can lend him some of her clothes now.

• Haha
Looks like Mark has been binging on mince pies recently too, he's piling on the weight! I'm not saying him gaining weight is a bad thing but he's gone from painfully underweight to decidedly chubby. Ploppy can lend him some of her clothes now.
He had problems with eating. Borderline eating disorder. I think he seems SO much healthier.

He has been doing a lot of eating content too which will inevitably cause weight gain like the mukbang community do.

Reactions: 6
Really can’t stand the dude but he’s admitted to having disordered eating, I hope he’s healthy and happy, that’s all I’ll say on the matter.

he’s so desperate for “nobody likes me” content he might cry on a vlog that his weight is being discussed (while zoe gets frustrated waiting for an opportunity to fake laugh at an unfunny joke)

Reactions: 10
He is so unshapely now. He’s gone from bean pole to bag of shite. He may have had issues with being skinny but no way he had food issues. He’s got more issues than Vogue and needs to get himself sorted. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion when he uploads a new video, he unoriginal, ugly, disgusting, common and uncouth.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He is so unshapely now. He’s gone from bean pole to bag of shite. He may have had issues with being skinny but no way he had food issues. He’s got more issues than Vogue and needs to get himself sorted. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion when he uploads a new video, he unoriginal, ugly, disgusting, common and uncouth.
This is a little over the top...he isn’t ugly

Reactions: 7
He's said in the past he was verging on anorexia,
However, you seem to know better , although I don't exactly see how 🤔
Say what you like about the lad, he's annoying as duck, but if someone decides to tell their story when it comes to their mental /physical health, respect that.

If you feel better saying he looks like a ”bag of shite” knowing he's spoken about his issues, that says more about you than anyone else.

That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18