Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has that prick really tried to post little Arthur? Some of us have been absolutely traumatised by what happened to him and that tosser thinks its OK to bandy about his photo like he gives a tit!!!!!
This!! I will never understand how anyone can harm a child, if you don’t want the child give it to someone who bloody does!

Let’s be honest he only posted it for attention!

Reactions: 13
Has that prick really tried to post little Arthur? Some of us have been absolutely traumatised by what happened to him and that tosser thinks its OK to bandy about his photo like he gives a tit!!!!!
Yes. On his grid and recapped on his stories. Obviously tagged his grid into it as an element of self promotion. To have the audacity to tag his name into it just shows his intentions.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He reads these comments and then does a video... that clearly comes from our chats.... he obviously values our opinions more than he lets on. Anyone notice the intense shaking while holding the card..... alcohol withdrawal could be an option...
Yes the he read it & said “from a close friend” but didn’t say who? The fat duck obviously sent it to himself🙄he really does think he’s Mr Important,but nobody gives a duck

Reactions: 12
His Arthur stunt has lost him another 100 followers. Absolute fat nob! So angry! A part of me thinks he's done it knowing the reaction it would cause here! Vileeeeeeeee.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just when you think he can't stoop lower. Marcus when you read this ffs for ONCE have a bit of tact and respect and remove that poor baby from your grid and stories! He is not something for the likes of you to use for engagement or attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I read that Arthur case after Lucy mentioned it this morning and omg I broke down, the evil that walks this world knocks me sick, they should bring back the death penalty in this country! I have 11 neices and nephews combined, some his age and I can't imagine how anyone can hurt someone so young and innocent. I'm utterly heartbroken for him.

On a lighter note, this is for Heidi..although she probably didn't buy it or owns a washing machine..
Screenshot_2021-12-03-15-08-18-01_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those stupid bleeping slidy bar things he does, can he see who has chosen what?

I get an unexplainable amount of pleasure from sliding it as far to the opposite end to what he wants, as I can.
He can absolutely see them. If he scrolls down the list of viewers. And he really is the type to do that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*sings to the choon of Merry Christmas Everyone by Shaking Stevens*

Peas are falling all around me,
Tattlers trolling and being scum..

It's gone viral and is full of witches,
Marcus Cisstic and Adelllllle and Tom..

Time for crying and fake self stabbings,
Followers worrying all night long,
Time for trainers off Tommy Mallet,
Time for scamming everyone.

I'm gonna have McDonald's tonight,
I'm gonna find Amy Jayne under the pane with a pressed glass nose and talk a load of shite.

Room is swaying, SID is swigging in the corner of envelope bouquets, All I wish that is you follow me.

What a nice way to big up me, I'm gonna have a meltdown tonight, under the Spoons table when you send me plates of shite.

SID is falling all around me, waving flowers and pissed on booze, might just have another incident, Tommy might send me some more shoes.

Marcus Cisstic, Beauts and Huns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just when you think he can't stoop lower. Marcus when you read this ffs for ONCE have a bit of tact and respect and remove that poor baby from your grid and stories! He is not something for the likes of you to use for engagement or attention!
He’s just an insensitive pig😡 how dare he do that he’s got absolutely zero respect

Reactions: 12

I'm gonna find Amy Jayne under the pane with a pressed glass nose and talk a load of shite.

Room is swaying, SID is swigging in the corner of envelope bouquets, All I wish that is you follow me.

What a nice way to big up me, I'm gonna have a meltdown tonight, under the Spoons table when you send me plates of shite.

SID is falling all around me, waving flowers and pissed on booze, might just have another incident, Tommy might send me some more shoes.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sid gets a rough ride in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn’t mean he’s tagged himself in the story it means he’s posted it and then added it to his stories but even to do that is tone deaf IMO, it’s not something that needs promoting or likes!

Fashion collabs wtf this is deffo him to himself🙄imagine him wedged into his own rage of clothes🤢

🤣🤣 that’s really good🙌 he’s gonna be fuming when he reads it

• Haha
I'd say his autism plays a part in why he does some of these seemingly tone deaf posts, I think he just doesn't understand the impact and social nuances of what he posts a lot of the time.

A few things! There was a question asking about his recovery etc and he posted a video of showing his wounds again. That’s since been deleted but while I was waiting in the school run I screenshot them. Your welcome beauts!
Also in this question he says it’s been a week and 5 days since surgery…but according to his insta posts it will only be 1 week and 2/3 days 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.