Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the trainers don't fit, I bet they're up on ebay as we speak. Nice little earner just in time for Christmas. Even if they do fit, I think he'd sell them regardless. Beggars delight.
I thought this, they are not only a horrible design but the only place they will be going is begging in wetherspoons or McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘It’s called “recovery”’
He really is a prize a prick
bleeping attitude on him is abhorrent it’s a reasonable question as he isnt bleeping Wolverine you’d expect a little longer on the recuperation after a ‘nearly but not really fatal stabbing’

His piss hole in the snow piggy eyes and arse wide face are really bugging me today I need a snack

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sid's got Marcus Christmas present sorted... MUM OF THE YEAR
wife-of-the-year-budweiser.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's proper slipped up there hasn't he. "A week and 5 days since surgery" erm.... The hospital bed pic post was on November 24th. Not a week and 5 days.... Or maybe it was? nice little, 'scheduled' gallbladder removal and thought, hmmm let's use this to my narcissistic advantage. Cue carving knife fable!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Scouse Ma’s unfollowed him, they were all over each other at one point.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone remember he was absent for 2 days before his suicide attempt? Just abit weird...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
His posts are sickening, you can see right through him. Blowing feckin kisses now! He's either feeling merry and already on the 'Pre drinks' before he hits spoons or he's desperate not to lose anymore followers and is trying to butter them up.

Reactions: 8
Hey Beauts late on today my two year old thinks you sleep all day and party all night at the minute so I am am exhausted and my new born sleeps like a dream couldn’t right it!! just catching up as your all flying threw threads quicker than Marcus nose diving off the A30 hope your all okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As much as I hate scousema and her ridiculous ads I am absolutely delighted to hear this, he’d be raging at that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arthur's case has upset me so much the past few days! Thanks again for the safe space to have a laugh and rip tit out this twit. Never change beauts! Apart from Marcus and Sid.
Really upset me to broke my heart 🥺💔 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.