Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
Fuck me, I RL for a few hours and your balls deep into a new thread 🤣

Highlight - Chinderella

Also, not sure Mallet would want any negativity for his company...can you imagine Marcus keeping quiet? "Company recinds gift of kindness to suicidal autistic walloper"...with accompanying compo face?

Maybe Marcus is a little savvy that his bragging has lost him some followers so any reveal will be done on the downlow. He seems to be doing some repatation work to get things back on track

Early thread suggestion

Marcus Mitchell #10! Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap if I may.

Sid is a full time cash in hand florist - her speciality being her unique and exciting "envelope bouquets"
Marcus may or may not be heading towards another meltdown - he is currently slayting Tom and Adelle all over social media (his insta stories).
Hes going back in to make up allegedly.
Hes been Christmas shopping. Fingers crossed he kept the bag for Sids head.
A lot of newbies have joined the threads including the delightful Jason/Lewis who may or may not be Marcus.
Tom has been silent today, probably driving off his hangover.

Apologies if I've missed anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
♥ this! I have been unwell with my mental health since I was a teenager, due to trauma(s) experienced as a child. I have never flaunted it, I've never used it to get my own way. I'm aware if the stigmas so generally keep it to myself. Same as you, Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, highs and lows. Only in the last few years have I been to counselling, which helps.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this is all quite upsetting, he's not raising awareness of mental health or autism. It's just wrong that he's been rewarded for a fake suicide attempt. And Tommy Mallett should be ashamed of himself for partaking in something that totally gives the wrong message about mental health awareness.
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Mothergoose666

Guys I’m on page 10 and I need to catch upto 19 when I finish work but I’ve been contacted on Instagram by someone who knew someone who also received those fucked up messages. The person who actually received them is a blue tick too. Update you all later

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

boojange

VIP Member
It comes to something when every time I'm catching up, I think of something to say as I'm reading with a mind to say it when I'm caught up, and it's been said time and time again by multiple members. He's absolutely transparent! Manipulative, egotistical, and quite frankly dangerous, and I'm in agreement with all of you who said you can see him hurting someone and soon, or pulling his usual shit on the wrong person. Somehow some way I fear someone is going to get hurt. I still cannot fathom how they don't see it and continue to blindly follow along with a "you're amazing/you deserve this/keep shining" yada yada.

Also totally considering going through all the threads to make a note of the tracks for this album, at this rate it's gonna be one of those beastly 4 disc collections :ROFLMAO:

NOW. That's What I Call MARCUS

A.30 track 4 cd box set with a cloth featuring the hits

Don't You Want Peas (Memmo Vid Mix)?
Beaut Tea Full
Amy Jayne
Bridge Over Camborne A Road
Chinderella feat. Rihanna
Heidi Ho
Spoon With Me, I Beg You
Hello (Fresh Recycle Mix)
Tattle Eclipse Of The Heart
Fast Food Song
What's Goujon On?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Early but I couldn't resist.

Marcus got new trainers they come with a cloth, but will he get anything for Christmas off Sid the Sloth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
So I had to have some time out (ahem)

the twat has blocked me after I admitted to commenting on his Instagram (my username is the same on both). He definitely reads here…

Hi Marcus 👋
I have ASD, cPTSD, recurrent depression and generalised anxiety. I also have an undergraduate and a masters degree, am about to start a PhD and have a pretty responsible, high paying job
Oh and I have two mortgages all on my own…

stop. Using. Mental. Illness. As. An. Excuse. For. Being. A. Lazy. Shit

• Heart
Reactions: 46

emm_123

The tea is served ☕☕
Iv had a conversation with a blue tick 🤭
There isn’t just an Amy Jane ….
There is also a Claudia Murray who had sent some squishy bone messages on the 28th November 👀👀
Marcus is 100% on here

• Wow
  • Haha

daddygoose999

Right beauts, I have just inhaled a “bowel” of muscles, necked several pints of wife beater and about to drink drive across the A30 to Adelle’s. There is however a 30% chance I might beat her up and bury her body never to be seen again… you trolls have been warned 👊 xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mothergoose666

Pure love to anyone enduring past or present struggles on this thread ❤

@Mothergoose666 This girl he supposedly fell victim to, who he actually attacked and had to be forcibly restrained as such by Tom, did he know her? Did they know each other? Or what provoked it? Obviously he had to flip it and whine about it, but the poor girl, what was it even about? I actually applaud you for standing by him and his shit for so long. If he's launching himself at people like that you definitely don't need it
Yes he knew her they was talking about Stephen and he kept going on about him like he’s known him forever but the girl has actually grown up with Stephen. She told Marcus that he needs to stop posting shit all over Facebook about Stephen and let us all grieve properly and that personal stuff isn’t for the internet when Stephen can’t defend himself. They then went to part ways and Marcus then went for her. She’s actually been a friend of mine for 10+ years and called me straight after it happened. He told her I was going to beat her up. He the. Called me 10 minutes later giving it the sob story I just told him I’d already spoken to her and that I didn’t want to hear it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
Shits gonna go down beautsssss. Cunty chops himself messaged one of my best friends. She’s none the wiser on the situation because out of here I just don’t fucking talk about the bloke but yeah. We move. It’s on chinderella
TROLLS RISE…..
F560A07D-3A12-4165-ABA5-69109636788E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Coming out of a&e and I'll be doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down cause I wanna end it all
Started out a catfish how did it end up like this
Only wanted a kiss only wanted a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep, mums flowers are fab
Mum's got a new bloke and their having a shag
Now their going to bed and my stomach is sick 🎶

Sorry I was bored.
*quietly puts myself in time out*

Good Morning beauts, what a sight for sore eyes Santa & Sid 🤣🎄
If that pair came down my chimney I would call the police! Have to say that's a more flattering picture of Sidney if I say so myself.

• Haha
  • Heart

daddygoose999

Apparently Marcus posted something about me and Adelle on Tattle but was taken down, did anyone get a screenshot? I saw the narcissist post, but obviously I’m blocked because he owes me money 🤷 apparently life is like life online, if you block someone your debts and problems go away. That’s what all the bodies I previously buried though too…. 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
❤I can’t thank you all enough for every kind thing you’ve said.
Honestly though, I was trying to highlight that there have been times, genuine times, for all of us when life has become fucking unbearable, losing jack was just one of those times in my life and yet Marcus, well you all know. I’m sorry too, for every horrible thing all of you, my people, have endured!! But know this, WE TRULY DO RISE, LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE FLAMES, STRONGER HARDER AND MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER BEFORE. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
On a roll today beauts. Early thread title suggestion and then I promise I'll stop.

Marcus your not gonna be famous stop trying to force it, there's more chance of Heidi changing that corset!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42