Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you thinking beaut?
I reckon where he’s gone that his surgery was a week and 5 days ago he’s fucked up. I think he had surgery, hence the “wounds” so many people here are saying are familiar. Then afterwards while having his two days of recovery he concocted this suicide story to show us trolls

Reactions: 22
As much as I hate scousema and her ridiculous ads I am absolutely delighted to hear this, he’d be raging at that. 🤣
He’s still following her though 👀

I reckon where he’s gone that his surgery was a week and 5 days ago he’s fucked up. I think he had surgery, hence the “wounds” so many people here are saying are familiar. Then afterwards while having his two days of recovery he concocted this suicide story to show us trolls
I completely agree. Good detective work beauts 🕵

Reactions: 8
Just one last thing before I go, can we give abit of appreciation for this dog having to watch his antics day in day out..poor doggo.
View attachment 903032

He likes his yellow tshirts doesn't he? Do you think thats because it resembles an egg yolk?

Right I'm honestly going now. It's like an addiction here 😂
Sorry if it’s been said already, but this is a prerecord isn’t it? His dog was put down at least a month ago?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
20211203_162109.jpg

Tom he's flaunting some of the money he owes you in ya face I wouldn't stand for it. Eggy bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So he’s saying trolls don’t bother him but last week he ‘attempted suicide’ over being bothered by trolls

Stupid lying swollen bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I was Tom I would be drink driving down to his house and ripping my £20 out his sausage fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aaaaaand, we’re blocked.

I only questioned his story about his surgery being 12 days ago, when his posts suggest it was 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.