Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right beauts, I have just inhaled a “bowel” of muscles, necked several pints of wife beater and about to drink drive across the A30 to Adelle’s. There is however a 30% chance I might beat her up and bury her body never to be seen again… you trolls have been warned 👊 xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I have just inhaled a “bowel” of muscles, necked several pints of wife beater and about to drink drive across the A30 to Adelle’s. There is however a 30% chance I might beat her up and bury her body never to be seen again… you trolls have been warned 👊 xxx
I gotta say I love that you can take the piss out of yourself...I definitely think your less of a nob than I first thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank goodness he’s cleared that one up, it wasn’t down to trolls it was some other reason in his private life.
phew, was getting worried with all that “blood on our hands”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God he infuriates me. That girl didn’t even ask anything bad. How’s he going to become a celeb / influencer / best selling author if he cannot take difficult questions or critique?

On a brighter note… Any thread suggestions lads?

Early but I couldn't resist.

Marcus got new trainers they come with a cloth, but will he get anything for Christmas off Sid the Sloth?
Actually I think we’ve a winner here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also his ‘what the trolls think I act like’ post doesn’t make sense, why is he pretending to cry and wiping his face with £20 notes? Surely you would do that in the ‘after’ shot to make yourself look successful/like you’ve got money/‘haha trolls I’m successful’ kinda thing? Absolute and utter failure
I think Bungle is trying to imply that he has money and it doesn't matter what people say as he's a successful 'influencer'. Don't be jealous now, peasants like us can only dream of the fame and fortune he has ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God he infuriates me. That girl didn’t even ask anything bad. How’s he going to become a celeb / influencer / best selling author if he cannot take difficult questions or critique?

There are 2 in the contention one being mine. The other is winning and will have my blood on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just inhaled a “bowel” of muscles, necked several pints of wife beater and about to drink drive across the A30 to Adelle’s. There is however a 30% chance I might beat her up and bury her body never to be seen again… you trolls have been warned 👊 xxx
Have a fab time you two. Make sure to let us know where to send the peas 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He's not even worn his mallets I see, still in the box.

Definitely this one 🙌 @Lucyxxxx might aswell make up all the thread titles at this point ,😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank goodness he’s cleared that one up, it wasn’t down to trolls it was some other reason in his private life.
phew, was getting worried with all that “blood on our hands”
His private life or Amy’s tho 👀

• Haha
I think if he wanted to wear the mallets by now he would’ve. I have a feeling he’s going to sell them on

Reactions: 11
I think if he wanted to wear the mallets by now he would’ve. I have a feeling he’s going to sell them on
I agree, for a night out and some more bottles of bud.

He will autograph them and try and sell them on eBay 😂

• Haha
Lads lads I’ve just come out of the gym high on whatever that brain exercise tit is calm after my last Marcus induced rage about three hours ago and I am facking FEWMIN at this absolute bullshit post about bit being the trolls
You mean I’ve been flogging myself with a thorn branch and franctically trying to (checks notes) wash the blood off my little tattle hands to find out it was all an elaborate ruse to cover up on of Captain duck faces tantrums?!
I need more then a snack no I’m going straight for the Peroni - raging

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.