Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think his talent would have been on bgt? 😂😂
He seriously loves the limelight doesn't he, he loves that he has this thread where everyone talks about him!
How much maccy d's he can eat in a min

Guinness book of records will be waiting in the wings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those stupid bleeping slidy bar things he does, can he see who has chosen what?

I get an unexplainable amount of pleasure from sliding it as far to the opposite end to what he wants, as I can.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm dying, someone at work just pointed out to me that I haven't got much done in the week 😂😂 it's because I'm glued here! I better go my beautiful tattlers, no one have fun without me please ❤ I'm on the nights next week so I'll have all day to be here. Can't wait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm dying, someone at work just pointed out to me that I haven't got much done in the week 😂😂 it's because I'm glued here! I better go my beautiful tattlers, no one have fun without me please ❤ I'm on the nights next week so I'll have all day to be here. Can't wait 😂
Rude but fair 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just one last thing before I go, can we give abit of appreciation for this dog having to watch his antics day in day out..poor doggo.
IMG_20211203_140100.jpg

He likes his yellow tshirts doesn't he? Do you think thats because it resembles an egg yolk?

Right I'm honestly going now. It's like an addiction here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just one last thing before I go, can we give abit of appreciation for this dog having to watch his antics day in day out..poor doggo.
View attachment 903032

He likes his yellow tshirts doesn't he? Do you think thats because it resembles an egg yolk?

Poor thing looks traumatised.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So last night (ffs don’t tell anyone) I went back to the beginning to see if any other GIGANTIC red flags were swinging… standby trolls….View attachment 902873

View attachment 902875

View attachment 902877

View attachment 902880

View attachment 902881View attachment 902882View attachment 902883View attachment 902884
Oh my God what a freak 😳 he proper thinks he is a celeb, I’m actually getting really scared by all the horrible things he posts….. well done beaut for that,nice detective work 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 903032

The sights that poor little thing has seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you think his talent would have been on bgt? 😂😂
He seriously loves the limelight doesn't he, he loves that he has this thread where everyone talks about him!
Reading extracts from his book…. because it’s so bleeping interesting the whole of Britain needs to hear about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reads these comments and then does a video... that clearly comes from our chats.... he obviously values our opinions more than he lets on. Anyone notice the intense shaking while holding the card..... alcohol withdrawal could be an option...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Marcus, this is one of the least childish aspects of your personality we've witnessed...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.