Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title. Lucy will never EVER let the envelope 💐 go. But I am living for it 😂😂. So someone just made a good point to me. Marcus always tags his followers in his replies doesn’t he but funnily enough there’s no tag for those 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Recap if I may.

Sid is a full time cash in hand florist - her speciality being her unique and exciting "envelope bouquets"
Marcus may or may not be heading towards another meltdown - he is currently slayting Tom and Adelle all over social media (his insta stories).
Hes going back in to make up allegedly.
Hes been Christmas shopping. Fingers crossed he kept the bag for Sids head.
A lot of newbies have joined the threads including the delightful Jason/Lewis who may or may not be Marcus.
Tom has been silent today, probably driving off his hangover.

Apologies if I've missed anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
recap-ish:
Having survived a stab wound against the odds Marcus continues on his journey to prove he is on his way up- accidentally exposing Amy Jane- the nose squishing monster with a penchant for non malicious bone crushing. He really is the gift that keeps on giving!
Obviously Adelle and Tom (who first met AJ) saw the light and fell deep into the arms of us loving, albeit hands bloody, vicious (giggling our arses off) tattlers! And Are, by all accounts, right at home.
Ooooh nearly forgot, watch out for all the sneaky beakers, and can somebody please order a bleeping flower envelope from Amy’s mum? Tysvm 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beauts. Marcus deffo wrote that about Tom and adeeellllllle didn’t he. 😂😭 and if he didn’t how would the person who allegedly has sent that to him know that Tom and adellllllleee are here if their not here you know…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
His makeup is shite. He’s paid for FaceApp and has heavily edited his photos. He’s got a head as wide as a 6 berth caravan. He’s going down that route because he’s been glued to this forum and can see that he had some praise for it. He’s so predictable. Calling Tom and Adelle narcissists because he’s seen everyone calling him one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
recap-ish:
Having survived a stab wound against the odds (70/30) Marcus continues on his journey to prove he is on his way up- accidentally exposing Amy Jane- the nose squishing monster with a penchant for non malicious bone crushing. He really is the gift that keeps on giving!
Feel a bit like William Hill but I’ve just fixed those odds for you 🐎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
His makeup is shite. He’s paid for FaceApp and has heavily edited his photos. He’s got a head as wide as a 6 berth caravan. He’s going down that route because he’s been glued to this forum and can see that he had some praise for it. He’s so predictable. Calling Tom and Adelle narcissists because he’s seen everyone calling him one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"...head as wide as a 6 berth caravan" 🤣🤣🤣 Mr Dazzler is getting pissed right off with me laughing at my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.