Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the trainers don't fit, I bet they're up on ebay as we speak. Nice little earner just in time for Christmas. Even if they do fit, I think he'd sell them regardless. Beggars delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just one last thing before I go, can we give abit of appreciation for this dog having to watch his antics day in day out..poor doggo.
View attachment 903032

He likes his yellow tshirts doesn't he? Do you think thats because it resembles an egg yolk?

Right I'm honestly going now. It's like an addiction here 😂
He really looks like he's seen some tit...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon the trainers don't fit, I bet they're up on ebay as we speak. Nice little earner just in time for Christmas. Even if they do fit, I think he'd sell them regardless. Beggars delight.
He can't sell them now because he's already literally fucked them

• Haha
  • Sick
Dog - duck my life
Hi guys LONG time lurker first time poster! I’d been thinking was it me for a while being a real cynic until lovely Marcus sent me your way to find other like minded people. Been following these threads for a week now (I’m signed off work with MH ironically) and I have LOVED it. They’ve had me crying laughing but also reminded me to trust my judgement.

I hope ive done this quote thing right but I’m pretty sure he posted a whole back that this dog has passed away 🧐 or have I imagined this.

sending bonecrushing hugs to you wonderful lot (but not in a malicious way)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Marcus you truly are appalling. Posting about one of the most horrific news stories of recent times. Had you any genuine heartache for the child involved, that might of been your first grid post of the day, rather than slut dropping in the kitchen and flaunting a new ill fitting tshirt for social media engagement, then merging the child's picture into your stories. Honestly your actions are painfully transparent for the likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those stupid bleeping slidy bar things he does, can he see who has chosen what?

I get an unexplainable amount of pleasure from sliding it as far to the opposite end to what he wants, as I can.
Me too! Just to be as much as a twit as him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Marcus you truly are appalling. Posting about one of the most horrific news stories of recent times. Had you any genuine heartache for the child involved, that might of been your first grid post of the day, rather than slut dropping in the kitchen and flaunting a new ill fitting tshirt for social media engagement, then merging the child's picture into your stories. Honestly your actions are painfully transparent for the likes.
Did you get the feeling that he saw it mentioned on here, went looking into it, and recognised it as another opportunity to "look at me, I'm a Saint"?

Reactions: 16
I bet he’s already searched for that poor baby’s “mother” on any social media platform possible

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I thought his dog died?

Also I’m glad he said he was joking that the card was from Tom hardy. Would of believed him else 🥴

• Haha
Did you get the feeling that he saw it mentioned on here, went looking into it, and recognised it as another opportunity to "look at me, I'm a Saint"?
100%. We know he reads here, confirmed by Tom, i suspect he's posted here, and his insta and Social posts directly reflect our conversations here and prompt him to delete/post when he can see that the beauts might turn on him for his short sighted and pig ignorant posts or if it might be in his favour. The mallets situation for example, no sign of them til it was discussed on here. He's 100% seen sincere reactions from our threads and realised it'll benefit him if he mirrors it.

Has that prick really tried to post little Arthur? Some of us have been absolutely traumatised by what happened to him and that tosser thinks its OK to bandy about his photo like he gives a tit!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree👏Decent people like us lot are all so upset for that poor little boy 💙& it’s playing on everybody’s mind. But that waste of space is so bleeping insensitive duck you Marcus

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.