Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It comes to something when every time I'm catching up, I think of something to say as I'm reading with a mind to say it when I'm caught up, and it's been said time and time again by multiple members. He's absolutely transparent! Manipulative, egotistical, and quite frankly dangerous, and I'm in agreement with all of you who said you can see him hurting someone and soon, or pulling his usual tit on the wrong person. Somehow some way I fear someone is going to get hurt. I still cannot fathom how they don't see it and continue to blindly follow along with a "you're amazing/you deserve this/keep shining" yada yada.

Also totally considering going through all the threads to make a note of the tracks for this album, at this rate it's gonna be one of those beastly 4 disc collections :ROFLMAO:

NOW. That's What I Call MARCUS

A.30 track 4 cd box set with a cloth featuring the hits

Don't You Want Peas (Memmo Vid Mix)?
Beaut Tea Full
Amy Jayne
Bridge Over Camborne A Road
Chinderella feat. Rihanna
Heidi Ho
Spoon With Me, I Beg You
Hello (Fresh Recycle Mix)
Tattle Eclipse Of The Heart
Fast Food Song
What's Goujon On?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Are your kids crying though?
The dog certainly is 🙄

So I’ve spent the last couple of hours catching up/keeping watch on the graveyard shift as my sleeps pretty fucked up due to meds and my mental ill health (hear that Beggy? Bet you sleep like a big fat baby you massive whopper) and am SHOOK at the new Amy/Claudia revelations. Disturbing barely begins to cover it at this point. I’d not thought of Munchausen’s before but it does seem likely, also for all we know Sid could have engaged in a bit of Munchausen’s by proxy in his youth thus planting the seed? The mind bleeping boggles. Anyway morning all beauts hope you’ve all slept better than I have 👋💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beauts and trolls were just a bunch of crazy beauts and trolls 🎶 *to the tune of guys and dolls*

Good morning beauts it's the weekend as of tonight. Heidi is back, Sids back to pretending he doesn't exist, the autism posts have come out to play and he's asking himself questions. All signs of a promising weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beauts and trolls were just a bunch of crazy beauts and trolls 🎶 *to the tune of guys and dolls*

Good morning beauts it's the weekend as of tonight. Heidi is back, Sids back to pretending he doesn't exist, the autism posts have come out to play and he's asking himself questions. All signs of a promising weekend!
Industrial amounts of popcorn being readied as we speak. Egg and peas for tea tonight beauts 🍿🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Industrial amounts of popcorn being readied as we speak. Egg and peas for tea tonight beauts 🍿🍳
Do you think if I popped my family in the shed for the night they will mind? Need to get my priorities in order and focus on what's really important !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just to add to this, Marcus attacked the girl. Swung for her several times with me in the middle, and kept going back after I kept pushing him away. He was the one who went for her after some words had been exchanged and then played the victim. As a result Marcus got a lifetime ban from the put they were in
That is disgusting and frightening behaviour by him. How he thinks he can play the victim and get away with his actions by playing the autistic, suicidal or grieving card is even worse.
Luckily you were there to help her as the outcome could have been terrifying if not.
He is a big lad and could do some damage to most people, with or without being intoxicated.
The worse part is I genuinely believe he will have thought he was the victim as he only ever sees himself as a lost soul that no one understands him while he's just trying to live his best life.

Reactions: 14

Beaut Tea Full
Amy Jayne
Heidi Ho
Spoon With Me, I Beg You
Fast Food Song
What's Goujon On?
Mortally offended that Rolling down the A30 isn't there tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think if I popped my family in the shed for the night they will mind? Need to get my priorities in order and focus on what's really important !
Nope not at all. The gf’s away which means the dog’s gonna have to walk herself this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Beaut Tea Full
Amy Jayne
Heidi Ho
Spoon With Me, I Beg You
Fast Food Song
What's Goujon On?
duck me backwards 😂😂😂😂💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's 7.30am and us beauts are already with antics ffs 😂😂😂😂
Right 🤣🤣 I’m Lucy (the 2nd) and I am once again admitting that Beggy’s antics and this thread have officially taken over my life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
23 years and his life is still
Trying to roll down a very small hill
Onto the A30
He realised quickly when he knew he should
If he put his table number at spoons up on a live
He would get more freebies
And he cries some nights when he’s doing a live because he’s had a skinful and is lost in Penzance
Then he’s feeling a little peculiar
And he wakes in the morning after bowel surgery and gorges on toast and posts it on the gram
And tattlers scream at the top of their lungs YOU PSYCHOPATH
and he says heyyy heyyy heyyyyy heyyyy heyyy heyyy….what’s goujon on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just to add to this, Marcus attacked the girl. Swung for her several times with me in the middle, and kept going back after I kept pushing him away. He was the one who went for her after some words had been exchanged and then played the victim. As a result Marcus got a lifetime ban from the put they were in

Still commenting mate, just working 13+ hours days atm
Jesus Christ, that’s a lot.
I really don’t understand how you remained friends with him after everything we’ve learnt on here. The catfish thing would be enough for me personally, but everything since then? I’d have ran a mile, regardless of if I thought they were troubled or not. Maybe I’m just a cow. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
23 years and his life is still
Trying to roll down a very small hill
Onto the A30
He realised quickly when he knew he should
If he put his table number at spoons up on a live
He would get more freebies
And he cries some nights when he’s doing a live because he’s had a skinful and is lost in Penzance
Then he’s feeling a little peculiar
And he wakes in the morning after bowel surgery and gorges on toast and posts it on the gram
And tattlers scream at the top of their lungs YOU PSYCHOPATH
and he says heyyy heyyy heyyyyy heyyyy heyyy heyyy….what’s goujon on
This my my kareoke song I’m gonna struggle with the real lyric now ya troll 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi from Australia beauts.
I've been reading the threads since the man of the moment blamed tattle for his downfall.
What a bloody circus.
Wish I was on the inbound route for the beggy meetup at spoons, but have to admit I think I'm off eggs for life now. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi from Australia beauts.
I've been reading the threads since the man of the moment blamed tattle for his downfall.
What a bloody circus.
Wish I was on the inbound route for the beggy meetup at spoons, but have to admit I think I'm off eggs for life now. 🤢
Morning/evening Australia! Just a heads up, Beggy wants to visit your far and distant land at some point in the future, lock up your hot guys and stock up on eggs and peas for your own sakes beaut x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.